6. Waring eachothers cloths

It was a miserable day in central London. Hail storming down on the streets and wind blowing through the rows of buildings. Days like this didn't hapen to be popular times for body's to be found or people to go missing which, tho good news for most people it wassent so much for a verry bored Sherlock Holmes. Not only was the wether leaving him with minimal cases but his flatmate happened to have a bad case of the flue and sherlock didn't feel like a punch in the face, so left John to sleep.

There normally wouldn't be a problem with Sherlock keeping himself occupied while John slept, only haveing to stay away from explosives of loud music but today was different. Because John was so ill they had decided he would stay in Sherlocks room, mainly incase he was to throw up but Sherlock was more comfortable knowing he would here if somthing hapend.

Sherlock decided he was going to go start an experiment when he here'd a thud then shuffling sounds coming from his room. He rushed to the bathroom to see his best frend throwing up nothing but water and kneeled down beside him. He placed his knee behind John's back to support him and his hands on Johns back and fore head. It took a minute but eventually John leaned back into Sherlocks embrace, resting his head on Sherlocks shoulder.
"Hey," Sherlock whispered "is that my jumper?"

John laughed and moved to he could curl into sherlock. The pair stayed like this untill John felt he was ready to get up but still needing Sherlocks support, Sherlock decided just to carry him.

As Sherlock went to leve John grabbed onto his hand. "Stay?" He asked "please, you're so much more comfy than you're jumper."

"I'm glad you think so." Sherlock layed in his bed and wrapped his arms round his ill best frend who quickly curled in.

"Why are you waring my jumper? Not that I mind, you look adorable. It's just I didn't even know I still had it," Sherlock asked.

"Last time I was sick I got some on my clothes, I looked for somthing I had never seen you ware to change into. But I like it, so it's mine now,"

"Ok John," Sherlock responded "get some sleep, it'll make you feel better. Don't worry I'll stay here but you really do need rest"

"Oh, Ok. Night." And within minutes John was fast asleep, tightly curled into Sherlocks chest.

A/N I know it's short but hopefully I'll get a few longer ones and maybe even updated more often