𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

┍━━━━━━♔━━━━━━┑
EPILOGUE
┕━━━━━━♔━━━━━━┙

After the events that took place a few days ago,Alina went with her aunt.The blonde woman looked after the fourteen year old just like she promised to her sister.Yelena bought a house in Ohio where Alina and Yelena lived.It was the same house Natasha and Yelena lived with their kinda-adopted parents for three years.

Yelena told her young niece stories from her childhood about her and her sister when they were young.Alina always loved when her aunt told her these stories.She told her how her mother dyed her hair blue or when they pranked their neighbor.Yelena always used to tell her that Alina was exactly like her mother.Her hair,her eyes.When you get to know Alina,you could see that she has her mother's personality.

Alina was in the garden.She was swinging on a swing while her aunt was just chilling and sitting on a bench while watching her niece.Suddenly they heard a whistle.Yelena smiled and whistled back.Alina remembered her aunt telling her that her and Natasha had a secret whistle,growing up.

Natasha Romanoff appeared.She looked a lot different then Alina last saw her.The heroine had no longer her signature red hair.Instead she had short blonde hair.

"What did you do to your hair?"Yelena pointed at her sister's hair.Natasha touched her hair."You don't like it?"The woman dramatically asked.Her sister rolled her eyes."Of all colors,you chose blonde?"She asked."Well,I had to do disguise myself since I'm still a global fugitive and besides I choose the color of my baby sister's hair."She ruffled her sister's hair making the Belova girl playfully glare at the woman  in front of her.

Natasha's green eyes looked into her daughter's eyes.She smiled at her."I promised to come for you."She looked at her daughter,silently asking her if she could hug her.Without hesitation,Alina hugged her mother tightly.She had missed her.

After they let go of each other,Natasha looked at her sister and smirked.She got into a bridge position."We're both upside down."Yelena said as she did the same thing."We're both upside down."

"And I bet you're gonna fall down first."

"No you will."

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

Alina was laying on the blanket.Yelena and Natasha were beside her.All three of them were just chilling and catching up about what happened in the last few days.

"Did you manage to free any Widows so far?"Natasha asked.

"We managed to free a few of them,so far.Melina made some more antidotes so we could free even more Widows.Even Antonia helped."Natasha perked up at the mention of Antonia.To this day,she still felt guilty about what happened."How is she doing?"

"As good as she can be.We became friends a while ago."Alina answered.Honestly the first time she met Antonia was when they both were children.After Antonia was free from her father's mind control they started talking and then became friends."I'm glad to hear that."Natasha smiled at her.

The three of them spent the next few hours just chatting and chilling,enjoying spending time together.

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

Two weeks later Alina was riding on her motorcycle while her mother was riding her motorcycle.Natasha wanted to break the Avengers out of a prison and her daughter agreed to help her.They both pulled their helmets in sync.