The Letter and Prep

Y/N's Pov.

Because of King Arthur's visits through out that kingdoms, I've been allowed to take it easy the following day, also the same day that he was visiting B/F/N's kingdom. The only work that I had to do was to practice being all polite when I speak and other things like that. I finished up my drawing of the sacred swords. Arondight was by far my favorite of the swords, which it's sharp blade and cool look.
"Chao! Chaos!" I looked at my window and saw a pink Chao. B/F/N's Chao to be exact. Every kingdom has different color Chaos living in it, and are used to send messages around the kingdoms, making it easy to know which kingdom the Chao is from. Pink represented the Southern Kingdom, Eastern Kingdom had yellow Chao, North Kingdom had green, our kingdom had white Chao, and King Arthur's had blue Chao. It had a letter in it's hand.
"For me, from B/F/N?" I asked it, getting a happy nod in response. I opened and read it:
Dear Y/N,
King Arthur had just visited my kingdom and I was right. He is SOOOOO handsome! He also brought three his knights with him, the ones bearing the sacred swords. He apparently visited all the other kingdoms already, meaning that he's going to yours next I think by this evening. Be prepared to be amazed, but try to keep your cool too, you know, for reasons. I'll see you at his castle in 2 days (day he's going to pick his bride) when all the kingdoms get together.
Sincerely,
B/F/N
I was relieved to know that the visit went well for her. Now, I had to wait until later today for him to arrive. When I finished reading the letter, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw my mother on the other side.
"Hello, darling Y/N. You already heard the news, I presume?" she asked, and I nodded, "Good, then we need to get you ready. Ladies!" my mother clapped, and several female Mobians that worked at the castle appeared behind her, "They're going to help you get ready."
"Mom, I think that I can get ready myself." I rolled my eyes.
"Nonsense, my dear. You need to look stunning for his majesty's arrival." The ladies came in and got out their makeup kits. I sighed. This was going to be a long day.