29

"Hoseok hyung is kidnapped?!" Chan yelled.

Their eyes widened when Yoongi's sudden blast of power sent Jimin flying back down to the ground.

"Jimin!"

Jimin groaned, sitting up as he held his head. "Oh god, that hurts"

"Here, let me help" Seungkwan volunteered, knee-sitting beside the older.

"This is all my fault" Jimin muttered.

"It's not just your fault Min, it's mine too" Taehyung appeared, with the rest of the group behind him.

"B-BTS" Minghao stammered.

"What happened to Hoseok hyung?" Hansol asked.

Namjoon sighed. "That's just it, we don't where he is"

"Last night we were walking home" Jimin started, as Seungkwan's hand began to glow. "Then suddenly this hooded man showed up in front of us and choked Hoseok hyung up in the air"

"We tried to stop him ourselves" Taehyung added. "But Hyung insisted we need to get help" He shook his head. "If I only knew, we should've stayed and fight him off"

"Okay, no one's taking the blame here" Namjoon said. "Neither Hoseok or us knew this would happen"

"But Yoongi won't stop until he finds Hoseok. He'll flip this city over and Seok wouldn't still be found" Jin said.

"We gotta calm him down" Jungkook said.

"We can help" Mingyu volunteered.

"And just how, exactly?" Wonwoo crossed his arms.

Mingyu smirked. "Watch" He said. "Give me a lift"

Wonwoo rolled his eyes as he made a small tornado as it flew Mingyu up in the air.

Mingyu approached the male who's eyes are glowing black. He shrunk himself as he jumped off and landed on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Hyung-ah" Mingyu said into his ear.

Yoongi perked up, turning his head around. "Who's there?"

"It's me!" Mingyu yelled.

Yoongi looked over his shoulder to see the tiny male. "What are you doing here? You're gonna get hurt" He said, placing him in his palm.

Mingyu grew a bit so he could be seen properly. "And you're gonna destroy the city if you don't calm down"

"But I have to find Hoseok!" He argued, the black glow in his eyes slowly fading away. "W-What if he's h-hurt? I can't bear to see him h—"

"Okay hyung, we know. You love him"

"Of course I do, he's my best friend!"

Mingyu rose an eyebrow, crossing his arms while putting his weight on one leg. "You're flipping the city inside out and you're telling me it's all for a best friend? You can lie to anyone hyung, but not me"

Yoongi sighed, as his eyes turned back to normal, the black glow gone. "Okay yes, I love him romantically. But I still gotta find him"

"We can help you hyung" Mingyu said. "Just calm down and let's go down yeah?"

Yoongi pursed his lips, hesitant.

Mingyu groaned as he took a step back and fall backwards out of Yoongi's palm as he began falling from the sky.

The older gasped. "MINGYU-YAH!"

The older flew down to grab the tiny guy when suddenly Mingyu grew to his normal size, smirking at the older.

It was then Yoongi realized he was tricked when the two landed on a cloud.

"You little motherfuc—"

"HYUNG!!" Jimin yelled as he tackled the older into a hug, interrupting his cursing.

Mingyu laughed as he sat up and jumped out of the cloud.

"Huh, smart move" Minghao said, impressed.

"What can I say? I learn from the best" Mingyu chuckled as he pulled Wonwoo closer by the waist.

Seungcheol looked at their senior group all piled in a group hug. He looked the other way to see the city still in shambles.

His gaze then turned to Jisoo who was already looking at him.

Jisoo nodded. "I got it" He raised his palm before spinning around.

😈

"I don't understand. How? Who?" Seungkwan said, pulling his hair. "WHAT?!"

"Seungkwan, calm down" Mingyu assured.

"It doesn't make sense. It's just like he just suddenly vanished" Jun said, flopping down on the couch. He looked up, seeing Minghao go down the stairs, now changed in a complete new outfit. "Hey babe, where you heading to?"

"Me and Gyu are heading out with Seok" He said, as said members appeared.

"And may we know where?" Jisoo appeared from the kitchen, blocking Seokmin as he spun him around.

"Just a little catch-up with Bang Chan" Seokmin said, smiling as he patted the older's cheek.

"Mhm, we'll be back before you know it" Mingyu reassured Wonwoo as he kissed his forehead.

"Stay safe" Wonwoo softly said.

Mingyu smiled, putting on his cap. "Will do"

"See you later guys!" Seokmin waved as the three headed out.

😈

"Kris is back"

Minghao tilted his head. "Who?"

The group of three was now in a cafe with Bang Chan, along with Jungkook.

Seokmin widened his eyes, giving one his iconic shock faces as he stood up. "He's back?!"

"Who's back?" Mingyu asked as he pulled down Seokmin back at his seat. "Who's Kris?"

"Kris is one of the ex-members of EXO" Seokmin begun, Bang Chan nodding in agreement.

"I thought Tao was the only ex-member?" Minghao asked.

Jungkook shook his head. "There's three of them actually, Tao, Kris and Luhan. But Luhan is another story" He waved off.

"Kris is known to be a shapeshifter" Seokmin said.

"Oh! Like Astroveler Eunwoo?" Mingyu asked.

"There's a difference" Bang Chan shook his head. "Eunwoo can only shift into another person or animal. Kris' power is different. He can shift into anything!"

"That's......oddly scary" Minghao said.

"You don't want to mess with him. Trust me, I've seen him" Jungkook warned, sipping on his drink.

The three looked at each other and gulped.

"So how can we possibly know that we're facing Kris? He could possibly be anything. Heck, he can even be any of you for crying out loud" Seokmin ranted on.

"That's a disadvantage of his" Jungkook started. "Namjoon hyung once slashed him by the arm, so he has a scar going from his middle finger to his elbow"

"That's harsh man" Bang Chan shuddered.

"I'm telling the truth!" Jungkook retorted.

"Okay okay, no one's arguing Kook" Seokmin calmed him down.

He couldn't help but feel a shiver down his spine when he felt a cold breeze blow past him.