1 ~ Just A Dream

Taking a deep breath, Colin slowly and passionately began to kiss her.
First her hand. Then up her arm. Her shoulder. Her neck. Her cheek. And most importantly her lips. No matter where he kissed her, it never seemed to be enough. He could never seem to prove it enough. He loved her. The woman in bed with who he could not seem to escape.

"Shall we go down to breakfast?" Her voice asked.

That voice. It. It sounded familiar.

"Mmm. In a moment." Colin said with a smile before kissing her lips. Again and again. It still didn't seem like it was enough. He wanted her. He needed her.  But who was she?

"Colin!" She giggled. That laugh. He heard it before. But from who?

"Just a few more minutes." He said as he began to kiss her neck again. He then moved lower, kissing those beautiful, perfect breast. They were his.

"Colin!" She moaned. He was nearly undone right there and then, but then she pushed him away. "Come on! We need to eat."

He couldn't help but admire her beautiful naked body as she stood up and began to dress herself. How had he not seen her before?

"Colin!" She snapped at him, drawing his attention. He could tell she was blushing.

"Yes my love?" He said trying to act all innocent. Like he hadn't been staring at her.

She giggled again. Still so familiar.
"As I was saying... we need to hurry down to breakfast before your sister marches up here. Again."

"Oh I'm sure Daphne won't mind us being a little late." Colin teased giving her a charming and loving smile.

"You know that's not who I'm talking about." She said pointedly still getting dressed. Why was she so worried about his sisters?

Colin sighed and nodded. "I know. But, can you blame me for wanting you all to myself?" He said standing up, his arms quickly wrapping around his new wife. But the question was, who is she?  He had to figure it out.

" Well. No." She said blushing and smiling. That smile was familiar too! Who was this woman?

He grinned as he kissed her passionately again, only partially trying to pull her back into bed.

"...but." She said once free of his lips.
"Eloise will. And she'll go on and on about it."

Colin felt himself groaning. Eloise. Of course. But wait... what did she have to do with them?

"She's my best friend Colin."

Colin suddenly felt his heart beating faster.

"Hey! I thought I was your best friend?" He said jokingly.

"Alright, second best friend." She clarified. Colin smiled as he brushed her red locks behind her ear.

He suddenly felt like his heart might leap out at any second.
No.
It. It couldn't be...

"My point is. We should still go downstairs."

Colin sighed and grabbed his shirt still on the chair. He had thrown it there last night as they were. Well, you know... "Very well. You are right. As usual."

He then put his shirt on before quickly slipping on his trousers. He smirked and winked at his wife, knowing she was enjoying, watching him get dress in front of her. "Let us go." He said kissing her passionately one more time.