Chapter 7

Dedicated to @LoveULikeCrazy and @Yanni_monster.

I remain speechless, and a hand grabs my shoulder. I turn and hug Andre.

I don't know what to say, or how to feel. I just stay silent and feel his strong protective arms holding me.

"Jasmine, can we talk?" Andre asks.

I nod.

I show Trey to his room first and he goes in without saying a word to me.

I go to my spare room, and Andre is sitting on my bed.

I go to my bed and get my pajamas, which is just a black t-shirt and some shorts.

I turn my back to him, and take off my shirt.

"No peeking." I tell him.

"No peeking." He repeats.

I take off my tight shorts, and put on my pajamas.

I get in the bed and under the covers.

"Andre, I know you want to talk, but I'm tired tonight."

He nods, and gets under the cover with me. He pulls me to his chest, and I fall asleep to his heartbeat.

When I wake up, I'm facing Andre and my head is on his chest.

I study his face, and I realize I have a longing for him. I want him to wake up. I want to talk to him. I feel something for him, and I like it. He's been my rock, since I first time I was in the agency.

I smile, as he pulls me closer. I kiss his bare chest.

"Good morning to you too." Andre smirks, then plants a kiss on my forehead.

"You can talk now." I tell him.

"Jasmine, I want you." He declares, "I've wanted you since we started getting close. The day we became partners, I thought you were gorgeous. Even though know we're running from everything that created us and who we are, I want to be with you during this time. I want to be more than your partner."

I smile.

"Is that a yes?" He asks.

"Yes, it's a yes."

He smiles and plants a kiss on my lips.

I snake my arms around his neck, and he smiles against my lips.

"Come on, let's go grab something to eat." He advises.

He lets go of me, and I miss his presence already.

I get out of bed and he slips his hand in mine, we interlace our fingers.

We greet everyone, and Derrick glances at our hands and gives me a smug look. Rachel smiles at me, but to be honest, I think she is just happy that there's nothing happening between Ghost and I. Treyvon doesn't take his eyes off me for a few seconds, then he turns back to his food. He looks hurt, but he was nothing more than a BootyCall.

Malcolm gets up from the table, and hugs me. I let go of Andre and pick him up.

I tickle Malcolm and head to the table.

We all eat in silence, and I glance at Derrick, waiting for him to explain everything to us.

"Malcolm, go in your room and Daddy will be in there to play with you in a second." Derrick orders.

Malcolm nods, flashing a smile at us all before getting up and leaving.

Once he is gone, Derrick remains quiet for a second.