08

{A/N : I was perplexed of whether I should keep this book 18+ or not. And here I am. ><Skip this chapter if you feel uncomfortable. Also this is my first time writing matured themed so please don't mind the awkwardness.}

Donghyuck looked up at the clock for the nth time . After leaving Minhyung's office all he could do was nervously wait for his husband at their home as Minhyung had told the younger that he would be home at 7.

6:30PM

To say Donghyuck was nervous was an understatement, he wanted to hide somewhere and never come back. Just kidding he was way too excited and also nervous at the same time. He had read books and watched movies in which mature scenes are present but never in his life did he thought a day like this would come, in which his virginity would be taken away.

Donghyuck blushed and shook his head, trying to get rid of all the unholy thoughts.

"Should I prepare something?" The younger thought. It was going to be their first time. He was very nervous yet he wanted it to be good. He didn't want to appear to Minhyung as if he wasn't willing or awkward.

"Should I?" Donghyuck questioned himself again and got up from the bed walking towards the wardrobe with a plan in his mind.

>>>

That day Minhyung very excitedly exited his office with a wide grin. He has waited for this day to come for a long time , when Donghyuck, his husband would be willingly giving himself to him.

Maybe because of his excitement or wanting to see the younger, the journey from his office to his home seemed painfully long.

Finally he reached his house after 30 minutes of drive and rushed towards his house. Donghyuck didn't come out to welcome him today which was odd as the younger would usually come out of the house to welcome the older and place kisses on the older's face. Maybe he was shy.

Without thinking much he entered the house and Called out the younger but there was no response from the younger. Confused and worried Minhyung entered inside their room to find the younger standing near the dressing table.

Minhyung just stood there and stared at the younger. Donghyuck didn't dare to look up and just kept his head hung low with a red face.

Donghyuck was dressed up. He was wearing a white shirt, Minhyung's to be exact which hung loose over his slim body. It covered till his mid-thighs. Minhyung gulped at the younger's new look.

Is he trying to kill me?

Donghyuck stood there feeling very awkward.
"Why is he not doing anything? Am I looking bad?" Donghyuck thought to himself in confusion.

Donghyuck nervously looked up and before he could process anything the older had kissed him hard and deep. He slowly closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Minhyung's neck, tugging the older's hair.

Minhyung placed both his hands on the younger's sides. Their lips danced in sync and tongue fought for dominance. Donghyuck moaned as Minhyung became dominating, the older very skillfully nibbled on his lips and kissed him.

Minhyung's sinful hands went inside Donghyuck's shirt just to find that the younger was in his underwear!

The younger had really planned to kill him tonight.

Donghyuck could feel his legs going jelly. And as if in cue Minhyung effortlessly carried him and he wrapped his legs around the older's torso.

They parted their lips to catch their breaths. Minhyung wasted no time in attacking the Younger's already abused neck.

Donghyuck gasped and quickly covered his mouth as it was embarrassing to let out loud moans.

"I wanna hear you love." Minhyung said in between the kisses.

Donghyuck blushed at the words and buried his face at the crook of the older's neck. Minhyung placed him on their bed and started unbuttoning his shirt. In no time the older's shirt was on the floor. Donghyuck admired his husband's build. His husband was sexy. Too sexy that he wanted to keep him all to himself.

"Like what you see?" Minhyung asked as he caught the younger staring shamelessly at his exposed upper body.

Donghyuck's face turned red and looked away. Seeing Minhyung talk dirty turned him on. It was sexy in a way.

Minhyung leaned in and settled in between Donghyuck's parted legs. The older started kissing the younger as his hands roamed around Donghyuck's body.

Skill fully unbuttoned the younger's shirt leaving only the underwear on the younger's body. Donghyuck suddenly became conscious of his exposed body and tried to cover it with his hands.

Minhyung grabbed both of the younger's hand with one hand and pinned the younger's hands above his head.

The other hand of the older teased and played with Donghyuck's nipples. Donghyuck breathed in heavily as a wave of pleasure aroused inside him.

Minhyung stopped what he was doing and very hurriedly took his pants and boxers off displaying himself to Donghyuck in all his glory.

Donghyuck gulped at the sight of the older's hardened member.

Minhyung's hand laid at the edge of the younger's underwear and as if asking for permission looked at the younger. Donghyuck shyly gave a nod and Minhyung wasted no time to take it off.

Then, he started by loosening the younger. Donghyuck's brows furrowed as Minhyung loosened him by inserting his fingers inside Donghyuck.

Soon the uncomfortable feeling turned into pleasure as Minhyung constantly hit on his prostate.

But all these were nothing compared to the real thing that was coming.

Grabbing a pack of condom from the pocket of his pants. Minhyung teared opened it and put it on.

He placed soft kisses on Donghyuck's face. Making sure to relax the younger.

"Tell me to stop if it hurts, Love." Minhyung whispered and Donghyuck nodded.

Tears formed on the younger's eyes as the older entered inside him. It was painful. Too painful but the soft kisses that Minhyung was placing on his face and his neck were helping him to calm down abit.

After the younger gave him a sign that he could now start moving Minhyung started off by slowly thrusting inside him.

Donghyuck didn't and couldn't held back his moans anymore as the pleasure he was feeling was too much.

And all night, Donghyuck's scream, moan , gasps, Minhyung's groans and the sound of skin clasping filled the room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Me after writing this chapter :

| •//  //• |      (I'm an Innocent potato)
   👉🏻👈🏻