10

The next day Minhyung and Donghyuck attended Jaehyun and Taeyong's engagement held at Jaehyun's farm house.

Welcoming the spring season together, Jaeyong decided to have their engagement during the beginning of cherry blossoms season.
(A/N: I still can't get over Jaeyong's cherry blossoms date! π~π )

The ceremony went on smoothly without any problem. As the ending approached Minhyung and Donghyuck watched the now engaged couple standing on the stage with huge smiles on their faces.

"Love." Minhyung called out the younger and the younger replied with a hum.

"Let's go to our honeymoon this week." Minhyung announced.

"So sudden?" Donghyuck asked. He didn't mind but the older picked the topic out of nowhere.

"I've been thinking about it for a while now. And now that we have stepped up our relationship I feel like this will be the best time to spent quality time with each other. And get to know each other better." Minhyung replied with a smile.

"Okay. But what about your work? I want no work during our honeymoon" Donghyuck said with authority that Minhyung almost kissed the younger. Key word : Almost

"Love I've managed all the things. Now the only thing left is to pack our bags and leave."

"Are we going to your fairytale farm house?" Donghyuck asked with glittery eyes.

Minhyung chuckled and nodded before ruffling his husband's hair.

Donghyuck smiled happily. Minhyung smirked and leaned in ," You won't be out of our bedroom for the whole time." He whispered and backed off with an innocent smile.

Donghyuck turned red and let out a fake cough. He glared at his husband Making the older chuckle ," Your husband is one needy beast." Minhyung said and smiled cheekily.

"Are you bullying my student?" Both of them turned back to see the newly engaged couple walking towards them.

"Congrats bro. You finally did it." Minhyung said and hugged Jaehyun.

Donghyuck also congratulated the couple.

"When will the wedding bells ring?" Minhyung questioned making the newly engaged couple blush.

"You should ask my wife." Jaehyun said poutingly pointing at his better half.

"Oh so the authority likes with the queen? I see." Minhyung nodded and Jaehyun chuckled.

"Oh shut up Mark. Do you even know how much I waited for this idiot friend of yours to finally propose me!?" Taeyong said and scoffed.

"He's an idiot." Minhyung agreed.

"Oh hey look who's talking. The one who stalked his "Love" instead of asking him out." Jaehyun said making Minhyung shy away. Donghyuck suppressed a smile and just stood besides Minhyung.

"Ok ok let's not talk about this. Anyways Johnny said that he's very sorry for not being able to attend this ceremony but he said that you can't marry without his presence."

"Tsk. That Suh. And he thought I'd invite him on my wedding." Jaehyun scoffed , he was just kidding. The oldest of the friend circle said that due to some problem in his family he can't come to Jaeyong's engagement ceremony and also added that their wedding shall not happen if he was absent.

"Off course I'll invite him. He was the one to stuff some useful sense inside this idiots brain. If not for Johnny this day wouldn't have come." Taeyong said. It was during the days when they were University students. It was so painfully obvious that Jaehyun had a huge crush, wait he loved the older. But was such a coward that he couldn't confess his feelings to Taeyong.

And the day when Taeyong said he was going to leave the city for further studies Johnny was the one to kick some senses into Jaehyun's mind. For all Jaehyun could do was over think, keep everything to himself and be sad.

It was the best day for Taeyong as the younger finally confessed his feelings to him. The younger was all over the place, he was stuttering, he was crying , he ran out of words yet his feelings got into Taeyong's heart.

"Well who cares about the wedding. I'm all down for the night of the wedding." Jaehyun smirked, his hands around his lover's waist.

Taeyong's eyes widened and he lightly slapped his fiance's chest. "Shut up the kids are still here !"

"Kids!? Who !?" Jaehyun decided to play dumb.

Taeyong just shook his head ," Be a good adult, Jae."

"You think they are kids? Babe I bet they have done more kinky—"

"Okay that's it." Minhyung cut off Jaehyun before the boy could spill out everything.

Taeyong just stood there shocked, he glanced at the youngest and Donghyuck's Expression gave away.

"Well I guess it's alright after all you both are a married couple." Taeyong said as normal as he could. The only thing that the couple could do was blush and remain silent.