11

"When did you buy all these furnitures?" Donghyuck asked as he sat comfortably on the bed and looked around the room.

After packing up their clothes and necessary items the newly Weds made their way towards Minhyung's Farm house for spending their honeymoon.

"A week ahead." Minhyung replied as he brought their suitcases inside their room. Donghyuck nodded and continued looking around.

"Is it bad?" Minhyung asked and sat beside Donghyuck.

"No that's not the case." Donghyuck replied as he shook his head.

"It's good. It feels like home." Donghyuck said and smiled making the older Pat him on his head.

"Our home,Love." Minhyung said and softly patted the younger on his head.

Donghyuck chuckled and lightly pushed the older ,"I have to unpack." Donghyuck stood up and started unpacking his and Minhyung's suitcases.

Minhyung glanced at the younger and smiled. He then stood up and walked towards the younger. Minhyung wrapped his arms around younger's waist and kept his head on his husband's shoulder.

"There are more interesting things than unpacking, love." Minhyung whispered, entering his hands inside the younger's shirt.

Donghyuck gasped at the sudden contact of Minhyung's hands on his sensitive buds. "We have work to do Minhyung." Donghyuck managed to speak up as the older kept on abusing his nipples.

"Love, we are on our honeymoon." Minhyung said and attached his lips on the smaller's neck, leaving wet kisses.

Things went further than just kissing and teasing touches. As Minhyung couldn't keep his hands and his junior to himself.

"Ha.... Min.....hyung.... I swear... How.. were you..ah... Able to... Control.. yourself... For .. ha..... A .... Year..!?" Donghyuck said in between his moans as the older pounded on him. The older was literally a beast in bed. Making the younger wonder how was he even able to keep calm and just look up at the younger for more than a year!?

Minhyung chuckled at his struggling husband who was beneath him."That's why I'm letting you pay up in installments."

Donghyuck's brows furrowed, he opened his mouth to speak up but only a moan escaped as the older mercilessly thrusted making the younger curl up his toes and scream in broad daylight.

Minhyung fastened his pace and after a minute came inside the younger.

Both panted heavily. Minhyung smiled and kissed the younger's cheeks.

"Love. Let's go for another round." Donghyuck didn't even got the chance to speak as the older again entered inside him and started kissing his neck giving Donghyuck pleasure.

>>>>>>>>

Minhyung chuckled and hugged the smaller who was wrapped up in duvet.

"Love, I'm sorry don't sulk now. You know I can't help it." Minhyung tightened his hug and kissed the younger's pouting lips.

"Your 'another round' lasted for more than 5!" Donghyuck stared at the older ,still pouting.

"I'm sorry. I'll try to control next time. Baby, I'm gonna make dinner. What do you wanna eat?" Minhyung said softly caressing the younger's locks.

"I'm craving for something spicy." Donghyuck poutingly said making the older cooe at his husband's cuteness.

"Alright." Minhyung said and placed a peck on the younger's lips before walking towards the kitchen to cook for them.

>>>>>>>>>>>

//A/N//
Hello everyone!!!
Here's a short sweet/hot chapter for y'all 😶😂💗

!!Hope y'all enjoyed it !!
Also sorry for not updating for many days. I'm busy with my finals.

🌷Vote, comment, & shares are appreciated 🌷