Epilogue

| Song recommended : Message in a bottle |
| Taylor Swift |

The warm breeze that came in through the wide open windows filled the entire room. The beautiful scenery of sun setting down visible from the room making the atmosphere comfy and romantic.

The blend of yellow and orange color of sunset fell on the soft features of the sleeping tanned male, making him look ethereal.

All of a sudden the breeze blew abit stronger, softly flipping the bangs of the tanned male.

Donghyuck slowly stirred in the bed and with his adorable tiny fingers clenched on the duvet and pulled it closer to his face, only his closed eyes on display.

Then a hand came in brushing the bangs on Donghyuck's forehead. A small smile formed on the younger's lips as the hand moved from his bangs to his cheeks, caressing it slowly.

"Wake up love." Minhyung smiled and loving looked at his sleeping husband while caressing the younger's soft cheeks.

Donghyuck lazily opened his eyes and with a pout looked at the older. Minhyung was wearing glasses, a plain black tee paired with grey trousers. His handsome bareface on full display and his messy hair adding up to his raw beauty.

He looked hot.

"You look hot." Donghyuck said with the most innocent smile on his face making Minhyung choke on air.

"Are you still up for another round?" Minhyung playfully smirked making the younger stop smiling.

Donghyuck shook his head and replied with a pout," Nope. We are done for today. I'm still recovering."

Minhyung chuckled at the younger's panic reply. Just an hour ago they were doing their own work in the living room and he himself don't know how did things ended up like this. Maybe because they were pretty busy with their own works for the past two weeks?

Whatever the reason, being with the younger was enough for him.

"Dinner's ready. Let's have it." Minhyung smiled, earning a nod from the younger.

Minhyung ordered some of his and Donghyuck's favourite dishes from a near by restaurant. Dinner was neatly served in the dinning table and seeing the food made Donghyuck's stomach grumble in hunger.

You can't blame him. The poor boy was turned and tossed for an hour so it was obvious for him to get tired.

Wasting no minute, the younger digged into his food and as expected it was very delicious. Seeing the younger enjoy his food Minhyung chuckled softly before pushing the glass of water towards Donghyuck.

"Love eat slowly. I don't want you chocking over the spaghettis."

Donghyuck scrunched his nose, a habit of him that he usually does whenever Minhyung nags at him while he is having his food.

The dinner was peaceful and went on well with them conversing from time to time. For desert, Minhyung ordered ice creams for both. But like usual his share were also happily eaten by the younger.

Minhyung didn't like sweet things anyways.

"I have a surprise for you." Minhyung suddenly said breaking the comfortable silence.

With the ice cream spoon in his mouth, Donghyuck tilted his head in confusion.

God he's so cute!

Minhyung fought the urge to squeeze the life out of the younger.

Quickly composing himself, he slide an envelope towards the younger with a smile on his face.