12

"Baby let's visit an amusement park tomorrow. We haven't really gone there together." Donghyuck said as he laid his head on the older's chest,eyes still focused on the movie.

After dinner, Donghyuck suggested to watch a movie and that's how both of them ended up in the sofa. With the younger's head on the older's chest, legs tangled and Minhyung's protective hands around the smaller.

Minhyung hummed at the suggestion. It was true that both of them after getting married Haven't really been to any amusement parks so it was a good idea.

Donghyuck fell asleep before the movie ended. "He must have been tired." Minhyung whispered and thought about their morning activity. He carried the younger to their bed room and gently placed him on their bed. And then laid beside his husband, hugging him and falling asleep too.

>>>>>>>

"This or this?" Donghyuck asked his husband while holding two T-shirts. One white and the other lilac.

"You look good in everything ,Love. I love you with and without clothes too." Minhyung winked at the younger making Donghyuck blush and lightly hit the older on his shoulders.

"Shut up Minhyung and help me choose one." Donghyuck said sounding angry but the older just found it cute.

"Okay okay ,White one." Minhyung replied.

Donghyuck smiled in satisfaction before taking his shirt off his body and putting on the one that his husband recommended.

"Aren't you afraid?" Minhyung asked as Donghyuck finished dressing up.

Donghyuck tilted his head in confusion,"Afraid of?"

"That I'll eat you if you change right in front of me?" Minhyung replied walking closer to the younger and stopping right in front of the younger.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes," Will you spare me even if I go to the bathroom to change?" Minhyung chuckled at the younger's response. Well it was true. He himself knew that he will not let the younger go even if he were to change in the bathroom.

"Now we are getting late. Come let's go." Donghyuck pushed the older out of the way and walked out.

>>>>>>>

"Baby let's try that ride first." Donghyuck said pointing at one of the roller coaster ride. After getting a nod from the older he happily walked towards it.

Minhyung smilingly followed the super excited boy.

To say Donghyuck was excited was an understatement because he always wanted to enjoy different rides and with Minhyung's presence he couldn't be happier.

One ride after another and Minhyung was already tired. "Old man" Donghyuck said looking at his husband who was panting and resting on a bench.

"Hyuck let's eat something." Minhyung said and  intertwined their fingers walking towards the food stalls.

"This" .... " That" ..... "Baby that looks good." ..... "I wanna have this~"

And after buying food from almost all the stalls Minhyung finally got to have a seat at the resting area. While the younger happily ate his food.

"Eat slowly Love." Minhyung raised his hand cleaning the crumbs on the corner of Donghyuck's lips making the younger nod.

As for Minhyung it was like taking care of a kid but he didn't mind it after all it was his kid.