15

Minhyung sat down on the bed and sighed for the nth time that day. He had booked a room for himself just besides the younger's room.

Donghyuck's silence was killing him. The younger wasn't willing to talk with him. He didn't mind it after all Donghyuck had every right to be angry.

Minhyung just didn't want to see the younger sad. He had promised himself to always keep the younger safe , happy and give all the love that the younger deserved. Yet he couldn't keep his promise.

Minhyung lazily took his phone which was placed at the night stand and dialed a certain number. The call connected after two to three rings.

"Arrange a meeting tomorrow morning sharp 10am. I want everyone to be present." Having said this Minhyung cut the call and laid down on the bed.

Firstly, he needed to sort some things out.

>>>>>>>>

Donghyuck slowly opened his eyes and the room was a bit dark. The curtains were closed and the lamp on the night stand being the only source of light in the room.

It looked depressing.

He lazily got off the bed and walked towards the large window and opened the curtains. He quickly closed his eyes as the sun light hit his tanned skin.

Quickly adjusting to the natural sun rays he slowly opened his eyes and he was met with the view of Seoul . It was pretty.

The corners of his lips lifted up ever so slightly and he walked towards the bathroom. Looking at his reflection he frowned. Red puffy eyes, red nose, cheeks slightly pink. And his hair sticking out from every direction. He looked like a mess.

Not liking the look that he had right now he took of every piece of clothing and went in for a cold bath.

After he was done with bathing he realized that he did not have extra clothes so with no choice left he wore the white bathrobe that was hung behind the bathroom door.

He then brushed his teeth and got out of the bathroom. After coming out he glanced at the door of his room.

>>>>>>>>

Minhyung wore a simple tee paired with comfy pants. He looked effortlessly handsome.

He was sitting on the couch while looking at the screen in front of him with serious expression, an intimating one.

It was pin drop silence in the room until the sound of the door opening echoed in the room.

Minhyung teared his eyes off the screen and looked up just to see Donghyuck walking towards him with a small pout on his face while wearing a bathrobe.

Minhyung was frozen at his place. He didn't know how to react.

"Love..." Minhyung managed to whisper.

Donghyuck didn't saw a word and just walked towards the older, Minhyung's eyes not leaving the younger.

The younger stopped right in front of the older and the next Minhyung knew was Donghyuck making himself comfortable in the older's lap. His legs and hands wrapped around the older's waist and rested his head on the older's shoulder.

Minhyung finally relaxed and wrapped his arms around the younger's slim waist, while resting his head on the crook of the younger's neck, in hailing the younger's scent.

He missed it alot. He missed this. He missed his love. He missed Donghyuck.

After a comfy warm hug the younger peeled himself off the older and looked at the older's eyes .