Chapter 4: Beginning of a very Chaotic Party

Help my sister is reading my fanfic 😭

"Ugh, your playlist is so depressing, Xiao," Venti said, scrolling through Xiao's playlist, "I'm changing it immediately."
"Knowing you, you'd turn it into 'uwu' songs or whatever."
"He-ey!"
"Oh, there's Zhongli. Ugh, let's go wait in the classroom. I don't wanna stay in the hallway."
"Oh..ok. Hey, you're rhyming!"
"Huh?"
"Stay, hallway! Ehehe~!"
"Heh..heh. But hey, what's so wrong with my playlist?"
"It's full of Mitski songs."
"So? Mitski is a good singer."
"Yeah, but her songs are depressing ok?"
"But her songs are nice."
"And here, Miss Wanna Die, Heatwaves, and more, dude do you need therapy?"
"I'm completely fine."
"Why do you wanna go so quickly after realizing Zhongli is here?"
"Ugh.. don't wanna talk about it."
"Alright.. let's go!"

The day went by in a whiz, making it time for the weekends-time for the party.
Xiao thought it was a waste of time but he had no energy to put up with Venti's endless pleads.
So there they were, walking up to Barbara's house.
"Ugh.. I can't believe you talked me into coming." Xiao muttered.
"Parties are fun!! I bet this one's your first one, you must've been a loner before we met ehe~!"
"Thats not true. I was invited to loads of parties. I just didn't go to them."
"Whaaaaaaaaaat?? Whyyy?"
"Because...ugh."
"Come oonnnnn! Tell meeee??"
"No. Hurry up and ring the doorbell."
"Ughhhhh fiiine.."
Venti rang the doorbell, then turned to Xiao.
"This'll be the best party of your life. Trust me."
Xinyan opened the door and said, "Venti! Xiao! Right on time!"
"Uhh? Are you sure? We look a little late.." Venti said, pointing to the commotion behind Xinyan.
"Aw, yeah, everyone came early, I guess our party's just that awesome hehheh!"
"Xinyan!! We have our performance soon!!" Barbara said, walking up to Xinyan.
"Oh right!! Catch you later, nerds!"
I'm totally not writing this at 2%.
Nvm it's 1%.
They walked in to see people running around the place. Kazuha was carrying Scaramouche with one arm. Then Kokomi and Kujou Sara came out of nowhere, challenging random people to chess.