Chapter 5: Pride month omg

I ran out of chapter ideas lmao
Also not going to school until after lunch 🫢
I got Xiao a few days ago btw I'm so happy I'm gonna ascend to celestia

I ran out of chapter ideas lmaoAlso not going to school until after lunch 🫢I got Xiao a few days ago btw I'm so happy I'm gonna ascend to celestia

Hu Tao grabbed Xiao by his wrist and ran away with him, just leaving Venti clueless.
"It's pride month you need to confess to Venti or I will bury you alive."
"Jeez, chill," Xiao said, clearly weirded out by this sudden confrontation, "I'll do it when I want to."
"No. Now."
"Look, why don't you just go back to cuddling Yanfei or whatever. I honestly don't care what you do, just leave me alone."
"Hmph. Maybe I will. At least I have-" Hu Tao's eyes suddenly widened, "YOU JUST ADMITTED TO LIKING VENTI!!"
"What?!"
"You said you'll confess when you want to... you like him!"
Xiao couldn't believe he just did that. How could he have been so obvious?
"No no, just confessing that I stole his...apple!" Xiao made up an excuse on the spot.
"Mm-hm. You don't like apples."
"I-it.. it was a dare!"
"To steal Venti's apple? Hah..huh. He does like his apples. Hmph. You're off the hook, for now."
That was close.. Xiao thought.
Suddenly, Xiaos phone vibrated.
"XIAOOOO!!"
It was from Venti.
"Venti?" Xiao texted, remembering he had ditched him.
"Where did u goooo? I thought u left meee :<!"
"Hu Tao just pulled me in for a talk. It's fine. I'm good."
"I'm at the punch table. C me there or else >:<!"
Xiao walked over quickly, knowing Venti would not be very happy if he were late.
When he arrived, Venti jump-hugged him causing them to crash on the floor.
This attracted a lot of stares, as it was a loud crash.
Hu Tao looked at them smugly. Yanfei just stared. Ganyu looked surprised, as if her own tutor (they are the same age but Xiao just helps Ganyu train, just like in the game) had a friend or a lover. Everyone else was just shocked because they all thought Xiao had no friends.
Majority of Venti's chest was on Xiao's face.
Xiao's face immediately went red.
(This is how the positions looked:)

He shoved Venti off and rubbed his face

"Heheh, sorry about that. I just missed you." Venti said, awkwardly.
"I was gone for what, 5 minutes? Dork." Xiao said, rubbing his eyes.

"You sure attracted a lot of-WHOAH WHAT NOW

"You sure attracted a lot of-WHOAH WHAT NOW." Xiao looked disturbed to see Lumine holding her phone and taking pictures.
"Personal space, Lumine!" Venti chuckled.
"But I'm not invading your territory~. I'm allowed to take harmless photos.. right?"
"No." Xiao mumbled.
"Everyone, gather here! Before the performance, we want to take photos! We got rainbow flags.. it is pride month!"
After the photos, Xinyan and Barbara pulled off an amazing performance.
"Thank you, thank you." They both bowed.
Xiao was standing by the bathroom, waiting for Hu Tao. She finally left, looking smug.
"Looks like Someone really did leave their diary in there."
"Journal. Give it."
"Fine. I'm not cruel, after all," Hu Tao said, passing a teal colored journal to Xiao, "but why leave it there? Many people will find it, especially Barbara. She lives here, after all."
"I guess.. I wasn't thinking."
"Of course you weren't."
Hu Tao left, looking smug than ever.
Xiao knew that she looked. But he also didn't.
He followed her up to the bathroom, and waited. She didn't take long though— which was strange there were many pages in his so called 'journal'. How would she read it in such a short amount of time? Unless she was planning to snatch it again, which would be most likely of her.
An hour later, Xiao and Venti went back together. Venti returned to his bedroom in their dorm and so did Xiao.
"Good night, Xiao!" Venti called from the other side. (foreshadowing?)
Ok bye bye that's the end