Part 7

Should i be doing school work right now? Yes
Am i trying to finally finish this damn chapter instead? Also Yes

Short reminder where we left of:
"But there was one question we all had but had no explanation for:
what was that mysterious room?"
_________________

Rose POV:

The following days I somehow couldn't keep my mind from wandering back to this room whereupon I found myself going to the library more than one time searching for an answer to this question. Even though the others seemed to already have forgotten about it I couldn't help but to want to dig deeper and find out more.

After a week of research squeezed in between homework, lessons and quddich, endless giant books like 'the history of Hogwarts' and no success in finding more information I decided to return to the 7th floor and look if i could find any clues there.
I found the time to do so a couple of days later:
It was a rainy Saturday afternoon, a cold wind blew through the old corridors of the school and most of the students and teachers were in their offices and common rooms. Even Filch himself had withdrawn to his office and did not sneak through the countless corridors searching for disobedient students as usual, but sat with a cold in front of the warming fireplace.

The perfect circumstances for me to be able to explore the area without drawing anyone's suspicion on me or getting disturbed by random students passing by on their way to their lessons. So I set off wrapped in a warm cloak wearing extra thick socks and sweater.
After going down just a few corridors i arrived at my destination where i instantly began looking for anything abnormal or different. The first thing i took a closer look at was the part of the wall where the door appeared, but i couldn't find a single trace left from that night, so i continued looking around searching for the smallest clue. 

I sighed and mumbled to myself why I couldn't find anything, it's already been 30 minutes and i still didn't notice anything. Frustrated i sank down the wall and reached in my bag to take out one of the many books i read to look if i missed anything when "Can i help you with anything Chipmunk?" I whipped my head around with so much speed that my neck cracked loudly "Hagrid! Gosh you scared me. What are you doing here?"
"I could ask you the same thing kiddo. By the way you rarely stopped by the last one or two weeks, whats going on?" 
"Nothing really, I was just... umm a little caught up in school work" i scratched the back of my neck looking up at Hagrid hoping he would believe my lie, unfortunately he raised an eyebrow.
   "Chipmunk, you are the worst liar i know" he grinned "So what is the real reason you have been neglecting me lately?" 
"it's- no it's honestly just something dumb, nothing to worry about"
"Okay, you and I clearly have some catching up to do, how about you explain everything while we drink a cup of tea at my hut?" he looked down at me exactingly
I sighted "Alright"  
We made our way through the castle down to Hagrids hut, when we arrived there he made us some tea while i explained everything after i finished he looked at me a couple of seconds and then began to talk "I think I actually could help you with that matter" the half giant sighted as my face lit up with excitement "But you have to promise me to keep everything I'm going to tell you a secret, okay?" he continued i frowned at his seriousness but agreed so he began with his story:

"You probably already heard a lot of stories about whats happening with you know who and that he has been laying low for about two years but before that he tried to come back a few times but Harry, Hermione and Ron stopped him every time" 
"Yea my brother makes sure to remind me that he helped to bring you know who down again often enough" i laughed, Hagrid grinned too.
"Well then I am sure you also heard what happened in the second year of your brother when the snake was around petrifying people and that that also happened around 50 years ago. Well i got accused back then to hold the beast that went around turning people into statues" he chuckled 
"Oh yes, i heard about that but i also heard that you were innocent, right?", i asked.
"That's true, I was innocent but i also held an animal at the time: his name is Aragog"
"The Spider?"
"An Acromantula to be exact, but yes. Back then I got him from some man as he was still in an egg... i hatched him in my closet and he could life in there for some time but soon enough he got too big so i had to search for a solution. Luckily i found a place: the room you discovered!"
"But that room wasn't that big either and i doubt a spider would like it in there" I responded.
"That room has a feature you seemingly don't know about yet", he smiled "It's called Room of Requirements or Come and Go Room, it's called like that because the room only appears if you really need it, to activate it you have to go back and forth in front of it while thinking of the place you need at that moment when you are inside and you need a specific thing, for example a bottle of water in the next second you will see it somewhere."
"Wow!" my moth dropped open "That is so cool" 
"Yes and a secret as far as I'm informed not even the ghosts know about that room so shhhh"
"Okay okay chill Hagrid I swear I'm not going to tell anyone"
"Good good" he looked at the clock on the wall, took the last sip of tea out of his cup and stood up "drink up fast Chipmunk it's already pretty late I dont want you to get in trouble and dinner is almost starting."

After i finished Hagrid brought me up to the castle where i returned to my friends, when they asked me where i was I just told them that i was in the library at first and then went straight to Hagrids, the luck was on my side and the believed me right away...

Oh god FINALLY i am finished I am so sorry it took so long and i hate how boring this chapter is but hey, i promise next chapter will be some chaennie progress. See yall then, be