Part 12

The two girls followed a path that led them deeper and deeper into the forest and became narrower the further they walked. After quite some time the Gryffindor noticed that Jennie was shaking a little while hugging herself to keep a little warmer. Even though the ice queen was a bitch Roses heart was to soft to not feel a little pityfull for her since it was her first time having to do detention with hagrid and she obviously didn't know how cold it was gonna get and now she was only wearing the thin school robe over her uniform and froze to death. 

The taller girl thought for a moment then took of the cloak she had under her thick travelling robe and tapped Jennies shoulder. The Slytherin turned arount with a confused look "Here" the redhead said and wrapped the extra cloak around the smaller girls  shoulders "Or you'll freeze to death"
After she realised what was happening the walls of ice jennie had built up around her melted in a split second and her  expression softened while a smile spread ond her face. A genuine smile.
Not a mean smirk.
Not a despising laugh.
Not a false laugh.

A smile
and it was the most beautiful rose has ever seen.
"Thank you" the smaller girl finally wispered blushing a little bit.
"No problem the first time I had detention with hagrid and we collected herbs and stuff in here i also wore to few" Rose laughed.
"Really?" "Yup and you wont beliven what happened when...

And just like that the giirls kept a light conversation flowing as they continued to search. They discovered their mutual love for Quiddich even though Jennie won't join the Slytherin team cause her schedule was already packed as hellshe loved flying and somtimes stole a broom out of the shed by the quiddich field to cool of in the night sky while flying a few laps. 
Rose was surprised how sweet and genuine the other girl actually was
the way her eyes lit up when she talked about something she loved
the way her gaze softend when she was attentively listening 
the way she winced when a sick cracked somewhere
the Gryffindor could go on for hours but after a couple of minutes the fould the last herb on their list and started heading back still talking about random stuff.
As they were heading back Jennie was leading them while Rose trailed behind her that was the first time ever the rehead had the chance to really look at the other girl:

Jennie was a few centimeters shorter than her, had long, soft, dark hair that shimmered in the moonlight.
Her pale skin looked soft and rose wondered how long her skincare routine was.
The Gryffindor would love to touch the others cheek just to check if it was really as soft as it looked of course... GOD! What was she thinking again? "I need to get my mind of that girl as quickly as possible" rose thought but it was not that easy when she walks right in front of you. "Ugh" the weasley moaned annoyed with her own mind.
Jennie suddenly stopped, "Everything okay?" she asked concerned.
Oh God, she had said that out loud. Wait- how much? Rose pankicked while Jennies expression got more concerned by the minute she  was still looking at the younger girl who was desperately searching for something to say.
"Oh no, its not important i just remembered I still have a lot of homework to do, sorry", the taller one finnaly managed to say and gulped hard.
"Oh god don't remind me and no worries" Jennie said but she still frowned and looked at the Gryffindor briefly, her gaze burned on the redheads skin who was slowly turnig int a tomato. Eventually, the Slytherin seemed to have seen enough and just nodded and turned around again resuming to talk abot the topic where they had left of.

A/N: Sorry not that long but i didn't want to leave your guys starving forever