Part 11

"Rose" I breathed.

Rosé POV (at the great hall):

After Jennie stormed out of the Great Hall, the silence stayed for a moment before the happy chattering soon filled the room again. Shrugging my shoulders, I also turned back to talking to my friends...But then I saw Draco stand up from the Slytherin table and almost sneak out of the hall, I sat indecisively in my seat for a few minutes.
"Guys, I uhm- I forgot something in the dorm and I am already finished with eating I'll wait there for yall, okay?", I stated.
Lisa who sat next to me quickly turned to me "Sure, should I join? I am almost finished anyways."
We both looked down at her still half full plate and I raised an eyebrow while looking at her almost not being able to contain my laugh "Nah it's okay, but I'm more than honored that you would put me before your food." I exclaimed while pretending to wipe a fake tear
"No problem, see you at the dorm" my best friend chuckled

Where had he gone? I wandered briefly through the castle, until I suddenly came screaming from the direction of the girls' toilet, immediately I sprinted off.
The moment I arrived, I pushed the door open, after that everything happened in a flash:
I saw Draco with his fist clenched around jennies wrist forcing her hand into his pants.
Her top was ripped
Her trousers were off 
Her face red and swollen
Her cheeks wet with tears
and Her hair messy

Not even hesitating for a second I grabbed the piece of wood from the destroyed stall door with the metal handle on it and hit Draco with all my strength.
As he went down on his knees a bloody spot appeared on the back of his head where I had hit him and while I was still trying to comprehend everything, I now had a full view on Jennie but before I could say anything she already ran away after whispering "Thank you"

I was left alone in the bathroom still staring at the spot where the Slytherin stood just a few seconds ago too stunned and puzzled to do anything. After just standing there for a while I decided it was time to head to the common room before the others returned.

Back at the common room my friends arrived soon after me and we talked for a bit, I didn't mention the incident with Jennie at all since I felt like it was her private matter. After a while I had to head to detention at least Lisa had to join me this time. Gosh, how does she always manage to get in trouble? I smiled while thinking of her accidently lighting McGonagalls hat on fire.
"What's so funny?" Lisa asked looking at me
"Oh nothing, I was just thinking of your abilities to get the movement of our new spell right it was seriously fire" I replied with a mischievous grin (A/n: I am sincerely sorry for the bad joke)
"Oh, shut up!" my best friend giggled while playfully pushing my shoulder.
I laughed even more because of the slight blush of embarrassment creeping up on her cheeks.
"Okay come on calm down now, we are here" Lisa tried to change the topic and knocked on the door of Hagrids hut.
Not wanting a sulking best friend, I did as told and a few seconds later the door swung open revealing Hagrid and a couple more students who got into detention, it seemed pretty popular among teachers to send their students to Hagrid as a 'punishment'.
"Good Chipmunk, Lis come in!" the man said and gestured us to come and sit down at the large table "We still have to wait for another student who'll help us today"
"Really who?" I asked him curiously
"You will be very surprised, I was pretty shocked myself..."
There was a light knock on the door. 
"That's probably her", Hagrid stated and opened the door to reveal...

Wow he didn't exaggerate: What was straight A student, role model and Slytherins ice queen doing here in detention?!
"I know I'm stunning but stop staring" Jennie said in her typical bored tone, all of us looked away still confused but shook our heads and focused our attention back on Hagrid.
"Since we are complete now, I am going to distribute the tasks for today; We need more supplies for Snapes potions so we will be heading to the forest in teams of two.
The partners are Irene and Seulgi, Lisa and Dean, Neville and I and finally mis. Kim and Chipmunk here. Please grab a list of the supplies you need on the way out and don't forget to make light with your wands. If anything is wrong or you need help please shoot red lights, if you are finished returne to my hut and shoot green light. Understood?"
All of us nodded while Jennie rolled her eyes. 
Hagrid looked at me and mouthed "Sorry" while we were heading outside "It's okay" I mouthed back and smiled to ensure him he nodded and smiled back but then spoke out loud "Oh and Chipmunk please taken Fangs with you" Hagrid gestured to his giant dog. 
"Of course. Come here big boy" I replied and took his dogs leash.
"Oh my god now we also have to take that thing with us?!" Jennie whined with a disgusted look on her face.
"Shut up and count yourself lucky that you got partnered up!" Lisa burst out "Almost all of us are here because of you or your friends and you annoyed and bullied us enough so there would be a high chance that someone would leave you alone deep in the forest, but Rose is far too nice to do something like that! Now let's go"
She and Dean were the first to disappear in the forest followed by Seulgi and Irene then Hagrid and Neville all of them went in different directions. Lastly it was Fang, Jennie and me.
"Okay come on follow me" I sighted