seventeen!

rory and dean broke up. rory and charlie are going to the dance together.

September 7th, 2002

hair inspiration: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/402227810478573562/

field hockey uniform: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/10907224074317186/

grace's pov:

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧༺♥༻∞

it was 8:30 am, and we were walling into luke's from our homecoming sleepover at my house. we were all in our sports jerseys, with the blue and white eye makeup like the famous football players wear. Shelby, Taylor, and I have our hair in two little braids going into a ponytail. Taylor and I are in field hockey. Liam and Shelby in soccer. Dylan and Greyson in laccrose. unforetold our school takes boys lacrosse very seriously so they call it an all year round sport instead of spring. "sit wherever," luke suggested. we did as he said, and sat in the corner by the window. "you haven't been in here since he moved back, what's the change of heart?" Taylor asked. "he won't be up at this time. plus I'm not ruining a tradition over him," I replied. "what are you going to get?" Dylan said, starting a new conversation. "coffee, and chocolate chip pancakes, how about you?" I replied. "uh, french toast! Liam?" Dylan asked. "Uhm, omelet," Liam replied. I laughed. "what's so funny about an omelet?" he asked. "I don't know, you said it funny," I replied. "I'll be right back to take your orders," luke said, leaving the room.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧༺♥༻∞

jess' pov:

I had just woken up from some stupid customers downstairs. luke came upstairs and stated, "Gracie and her friends are down there for their Chilton game thing, I don't want you down there." "why not?" I questioned. "because you'll ruin her day." luke snapped back. "how do you know that for sure?" I asked. "cause I've heard about it all over town, and especially from Lorelai, who told me to keep an eye on you." he replied. "so I don't treat her badly?" I asked. "I guess so. also yale and school she has to keep a focus on. so all I'm asking you is to not go down there. okay?" he asked. "fine." I replied.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧༺♥༻∞

gracie's pov:

luke came back over to our table and said, "what can I get you, Gracie?" "a huge cup of coffee and chocolate chip pancakes," I replied. he took everyone's order, and finally the food was served. "it's on the house for your big game!" Luke offered. "aw luke you old softie!" I replied. "you better win!" he replied. "we'll try our best!" Greyson replied. "I'm wishing you luck!" luke replied. "thank you!" we all said at the same time. we all ate our breakfast abnormally fast and gave luke a huge tip. we left, hopped in Greyson's black jeep wrangler, piled in our sleepover bags, and sports gear, and headed it to Chilton.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧༺♥༻∞

we got to Chilton, went to the locker rooms to look at our schedule, and this is what the schedule stated.

7:30 am: varsity football at O'neill field

8:35 am: JV football at O'neill field

9:40 am: varsity boys soccer at Astor field

10:50 pm: JV boys soccer at Astor field

11:50 pm: varsity girls soccer at Astor Feild

12:45 pm: lunch in the cafeteria