twenty-eight! the gilmore's first day at yale!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧༺♥༻∞

mom went to rory's room first, while i went to mine alone pure usual. i opened the door where i saw a mid-height brunette girl, walking around our dorm. "oh hi! i'm kenndy! are you gg, so, or rc?" kenndy said. "uhm, gg i think. that's our initials right?" i asked. "yep! well, this is our door! the bathroom is next door, and what bed do you want?" kenndy asked. "uh, near the window please!" i exclaimed. "okay perfect, i like to be near the door! so where are you from?" kenndy asked. "i'm from a small town outside of hartford, how about you?" i asked. "oh, north carolina! are you a part of a secret society?" she asked. "oh yeah. my grandfather went here, and now i'm a part of the life and death brigade, does that sound right?" i asked. "did someone say life and death brigade?" a man's voice from the hallway asked. "who is that?" kenndy asked, as we walked to the hallway. a blonde somewhat tall guy with dimples asked, "is it possible grace gilmore lives here?" "uh, that's me!" i exclaimed. "come with us," he said, grabbing me and blindfolding me. "where are we going?" i asked. "your orientation!" he said. "i don't even know your name," i replied. "logan. logan huntzberger." logan replied. "no shit." i replied, taking off my blindfold. "you can't do that!" logan exclaimed. "i've heard that name before! logan huntzberger!" i said. "you're name sounded familiar too! come on we can figure this out!" he said, while i shook my hands. "where are you from!" he added. "outside of hartford!" i exclaimed. "same here!" he said. "dude you were my first kiss!" he added, kissing me. "what was that for?"i asked. "i told my self when i was thirteen i'd ask you out, so dinner tonight?"  he replied. "i can't! i have to unpack." i replied. "i'll help you! i'll order us some food, and then we can go out tomorrow!" he suggested. "i can't do it tonight! but i'll try tomorrow! and what's this orientation thing?" i asked.  "we basically leave the meeting times, and stuff, and leave them in the middle of a forest, but you got lucky!" logan exclaimed. "okay, so here's my number." he said, grabbing my phone. "i'll see you tomorrow!" he said, walking away. i went back to my dorm where my mom was standing, asking, "where were you?" but before i could answer it i said, "i win!" "what do you mean?" mom asked. "i got asked out first!" i exclaimed. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧༺♥༻∞

dinner fit: dress: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/652036852311454321/ accessories: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/652036852310304758/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/652036852309827307/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/652036852308730267/ shoes: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/652036852309258395/

later that night i unpacked a bit more, made some more friends, ordered some food, and rated some guys, i met my roommates, and rory was a baby, and made her and mom sleep in my room tonight. it was fun though not gonna lie. but today i went out to dinner with logan. "what do i wear?" i was asking serafina, kenndy, and reese (my roommates). "something unique!" reese shouted. "i have absolutely no clothes!" i exclaimed, plopping on my bed. "dude your closet is like barbie." serafina replied. "i have clothes, i just don't have first date clothes." i replied. "did he say where you are going?" kenndy questioned. "no, he gave no details." i complained. "ew i hate guys. they're all so weird." reese replied. "call him and ask if it's casual or not!" serafina suggested. "pass me my phone!" i asked, reese. she tossed my phone and i called logan. he said it was more of the fancy type so i picked out my outfit. "i love it!!!" kenndy exclaimed when i was finally ready. i wore my hair in a half up half down hair do. the night went perfectly. next week was shopping week!