Chapter One

Athena's POV

*two days earlier*

I wake up with the sunshine hitting my face, feeling refreshed in my new room with a new curtain on the window. Last night was the first night I slept here, so now is the first time I get up here. I rise from bed and stand on the ground, looking through the entire room. Since I just moved here yesterday, it's looking quite empty at the moment, but if I get time today, I'm going to decorate the room in my style.

As I head to the living room, I'm surprised again at its spaciousness. With this large space, I can invite ten friends over and even have a party. The sad thing is I don't have that many friends.

Little sounds echo in this quiet living room where no one but me is supposed to be. I begin to look around suspiciously, and the moment I see what is on the couch, I let out a small cry of shock.

Someone is sleeping on it.

If I remember correctly, my roommate had not yet been here yesterday. Then I wonder who this person is. My roommate, who came here last night when I was sleeping? That's the most likely possibility. Maybe I'm way too overthinking, and a big part of people may say this individual must be a roommate, but I also rack my brains about the possibility that he is a burglar or a thief.

I open my eyes widely and look at the person. He is a guy, and he's half-naked, and he's got his arms full of tattoos. I'm terrified, but fearfully approach the couch where he is lying. Now I can see his tattoos clearly from here, and start to think that those tattoos are familiar to me. But I can't remember where they're from.

As soon as I start thinking about it, the guy has woken up. I go to check his face, and my heart almost jumps out of my chest. I'm shocked. Too shocking to be true. And that is the moment I realize whose tattoos they are.

"Harry?!" I say, surprised.

I see him move a bit, and then he gets up and stands in front of me with charming, enchanted eyes. His hair is so damn messy that the ends of his hair are pointing in every possible direction, and it's not a very good condition to meet people.

"Athena? What are you doing here?" He walks towards me where I'm standing still. I'm too surprised to see him after some time. But he doesn't look as astounded as I am, just tilting his head to me.

"What am I doing here... No, why are you here?" I ask back.

He doesn't answer, but when a smirk comes up on his face, I perceive something. Something I would never want to see happen.

"Don't tell me that you are my roommate," I say.

With all this silence and his expression, I gradually become uncomfortable in this space. The next moment I despair as he grins, I require someone to tell me how to stand this.

"Long time no see, baby." Harry's deep British accent rings my ear which lets everyone obvious who is speaking. He still has those clear green eyes, staring at me straightly.

I take my eyes off him. "What?"

"I didn't say anything, babe," he claims, still smirking.

A loud sigh escapes my mouth. Just a sigh that does tell everything I'm feeling. Of course, I feel depressed, but my feelings of dismay toward him are rather significant. Jesus, please save me from this guy. I don't think I'll be able to handle this. It is going to shorten my lifespan.