WHEN YOU GET INTO A FIGHT

when you get into a fight (preference)

kristy-
will have a scoff on her face at all times. she'll will ignore you but secretly want to talk to you. when you start to get up and say you'll go home she break character and turns into the sweetest person ever. "but you can't go, i'll miss you"

dawn-
she'll be so sad. she'll try and talk to you but you turn the other way and ignore her. she'll apologize multiple times. "please i'm sorry i love you, look at me"

stacey-
goes out and buys you chocolates and writes you a note about how sorry she is. she'll give you time to read it, as you read it she'll just look at you with a sad smile. "let's never fight again"

mary ann-
cries. please don't make her sad. she tries to hug you but you shrug her off which makes her think you wanna end things. "y/n you know how i love you, i'm so sorry"

claudia-
draws you a picture of a sad boy sitting on a bench. has tears in her eyes when she gives you it. "please don't break up with me, you inspire me to be the best that i can be"

logan-
will come to your house with flowers. when you  open the door you can see his eyes red meaning he was crying. he's immediately hug you and peck your lips. "you mean the most to mean don't leave me"

sam-
will write a song about you. he'll record a video of him singing it and send it to you. he texts you like crazy after that to make sure you still love him. "we're still together right?"