Meeting

I rushed into my car and drove home. He looked so handsome in his outfit. I had several missed calls from grandma, I didn't know when I put it on flight mood.

"How did he find me?" Oh, but he looked damn hot.

"I drove home, entered my apartment, and locked the door.

Zhan's POV

I woke up late, breathed fresh air, and felt wonderful. I'm glad I came. I never knew I needed the time off.

"Good morning butterfly," I hope you sleep well wherever you are.

" I freshened up and went to grandma, as usual, she's experimenting.

Good morning, grandma.

Good morning baby, she said with a beautiful smile.

She wrapped Lan Zhan's cake nicely. We talked about everything, and I wanted to tell her about Yibo so badly but she was busy preparing for the show. I'll tell her when we get back.

It was 5 pm already, and I got dressed. Waiting for grandma.

When we got there, the hall was beautifully decorated, and everyone looked amazing. We sat a few meters away from the dance crew. They danced so elegantly, their choreographer did a good job.

My phone rang and I stepped out to pick it,

Hello buddy.

I'm coming with your dad tomorrow, forget anything you want me to bring for you. Cheng asked

No, nothing thanks. I replied

Are you enjoying the show? He asked

Yes, I am.

Okay bye, see you tomorrow.

I walked back in and I heard the most angelic voice, when I looked up it was my butterfly.

Omg, my heart skipped. He looked really beautiful and sexy with his outfit and hair. I just stood there mesmerized.

This man has my heart, I'm so glad I saw you, butterfly. Guess we have a lot to talk about.

"When he was done singing. He bowed and walked down the stage and walked toward the dance crew". Oh, no wonder their dance was amazing, he coached them well.

He looked straight up and saw me, I could see fear in his eyes, why is he scared? Before I could talk, his face went cold and he sat beside the dancers. My eyes were glued on him but he never turned his head to look at me.

When they finished, he stood up and walked backstage. I followed him but I didn't see him. Then I saw him rush out of the bathroom and ran to the parking lot.

I was hurt, why did he run? Did I do something to hurt him? I couldn't go back inside, I just walked and walked until I got home. I cried my eyes out and slept

Yibo's pov

It was already 9 am when I heard a knock on my door. I was scared that maybe he found me, when I didn't answer. I heard another knock with a familiar voice.

Yibo, are you still sleeping? Haikuan ge asked.

I let out a shaky breath. "I went and opened the door for him"

Sorry, I couldn't make it yesterday, I had a series of meetings! Haikuan ge said.

It's okay, gege.

What's wrong, why're you dull? Did something happen? Haikuan ge asked, sounding worried.

I saw him yesterday gege, he found me.

Did you see Xiao Zhan?

Yes gege, I've to leave here too.