About you

(The top will always be random memes from random fandoms)

You know, I know, we all know the usual stuff for these types of fanfics.
There's gonna be an "about you" in an Reader x character somewhere. So here is your info about you and those keywords

(Y/n) (L/n) is you of course
Pretty much y'know the rest, so why not place in some stuff of mine?

(M/n) meaning "Material name"
(A/c) meaning "Apron color"
Just those 2 for now

Basic info: You're 25 y/o's, born on 1997 and, again as said in the description of this story, you have a successful business on clothing designs and photography in the UK when you moved there.
You were born in the states and you were meant to move the France for more business related stuff, staying in the UK was amazing enough that you decided to move to there. France became a vacation area for you now.
And naturally, since your hobby is outfit making and photography, that activated the family magic to help you.

Interested in many arts and cultures because of it's design and ways on making them just makes really unique, fun to do and use. But your favorite is the Japanese culture due to it's scenery, clothing and of course, the food. The arts and patterns on Japanese clothing makes it hard but fun to make, the sakura trees, temples and it's forests is one of the masterpieces from heaven.. and I'm getting sidetracked, this supposed to be how you and Vox met and not only be about you. Well, you'll see a lot more info about you in future. And if you don't see, meaning I moved it here heh.

Well without a further ado.
Let's start this story. Shall we?