V: Workaholic? Totally. (Pt. 2)

(Oh my god classes and school is happening everybody stay calm- STAY THE FUCK CALM EVERYBODY CALM THE FUCK DOWN-
|
Also why the hell are some chapters longer then the newest ones welp time to overwork myself for the next few weeks/months but everything is gonna be hard and slow since now there is school na 😭-
The start of this story was made during orientation week for my school so it will go down a few months later)

~* (Y/n) POV *~

(Y/n): "Ahaahhhh thank you Mr. Akuma for choosing an outfit comfortable for you."

Believe it or not this man more likely a demon is entertaining to be with. I'll just hope society will go easy on him but what am I saying? Demons are now mostly sexualized in a show or 2, what was it called? 'Hazbin Hotel' and 'Helluva Boss'? I guess I could watch them some time but good god the kids in this time.. best to not and never think about it.

Vox: "Thank you for deciding to give me an outfit I will simply enjoy and be comfortable with"

(Y/n): "You're most certainly welcome. I'll start working on it sooner or later!"

Vox: "Ah alright, I have to go then I'll see you then Ms. (Y/n)."

(Y/n): "I'll see you then too. Thank you for coming here."

Vox: "Thank you again."

(Y/n): "Thank you too Mr. Akuma, pleasure doing business with you."

And after that he left, I went up to my work place to start the outfit, I'll ask NijiHQ about the wave and it's ideal outfits. Considering what happened with Mr. Akuma I need their opinions, like what they want, like and etc. but the thought of him having something related to Nijisanji EN.. it's bothering me a lot and I can't do anything without thinking about it. Shit.

Alright alright me, you have to focus on this. Deep breathes inhaleeeee and exhaleeeeee.... I can do this!.

~ * hours later * ~

(Y/n): "aaaAAAAHHHhhaaaaaa-woooo done with the blouse (the red shirt is a blouse right?-) and suit. Now the haori is almost done. I feel so relived now that my cousin won't come."

**Tweet, chirp**

(Y/n): "Wha? A break? You're now sounding like my parents and cousin now (M/n). But I guess you're right. The chill of this autumn cold will help me I guess.. well I'm going out it is on time of my break."

I said to (M/n) and the others. I got out of my work place to get dressed up for going out in the cold breeze, man why did I decide to wear a sleeveless turtle neck during these times? Oh well at least I.. "slay" in this or whatever this generation says to something cool, oh well time to go out then. I could also take some pictures too, so before I leave I go take my camera and some batteries just incase it dies. Played music and put on bluetooth earmuffs to listen to. (Fun fact I have this but can't find the charger)

(Y/n): "🎵 Making my way downtown, du-di-du~ 🎵"
I hum the song (song name: A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton) while kicking some leaf piles off the ground. And notice a little bench in a park, I guess sitting here would be nice and relaxing plus the scene is nice too oh! And a cafe nearby and seems new too. I should explore the park more while I'm here right now, but I'll take a seat it won't be bad anyway I'll get to see my surroundings and environment here.