IV: Workacholic? Totally.

Brainless note :D
I was wearing gloves at some parts making this so holy shet it's hard to type since they were a bit big-
Anyways enjoy this chapter flames~!

Last time ~
|
|
*"So this week is going to be a busy one. We're going to need to work on the pending ones and once we're done with that we'll be working on Ninisani's (just using that word for fun) new wave is coming out in a few months."
I said to the materials and 2 birds who I assume weren't highly paying attention at all but eh the 2 could tell my cousin about what I'm doing anyway but what's required is finishing those commissions and that's around 15-20...... Shit.
.
.
.

~ And now at the present time.
|
~ .Author's POV. ~

You were already 2 days in finishing your commissions and only having 4-6 outfits needing to be done left. Jesus Christ it was this point you needed a break from your workaholic behavior but nope you needed to finish the remaining in the week and you can work on new wave's outfit.. oh that those remind you about that person's outfit, 'who was it again? Oh yeah. Vox Akumu? Akuma? Well whatever I need finish his and work on the others to finish and call it a day-' as you thought of that, your phone went off ringing and a sigh was loudly made from you. Walking towards it (you don't place it in your pocket as you have fear of it slowing going into the abyss somehow) to get it from the desk, it's your cousin, Amira (L/n) (or you can choose your own name for your cousin) calling.

You did realized that the 2 birds were gone now (Korp and Duva) and they probably to their nest or to them. Welp time to answer what your cousin wants with you..

(Y/n): "*sigh* hello?"

Amira/(C/n): "Hello. I gotta tell you this cos, that you need tO TAKE A DAMN FUCKING BREAK BECAUSE KORP AND DUVA TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE WORKING YOU'RE ASS FOR 2 DAYS."

(Y/n): "Jesus Christ- you're starting to act like my mom y'know and I will take a break af-"

Amira/(C/n): "NOPE. YOU'RE TAKING IT NOW OR I'M GOING THERE."

(Y/n): "oh fuck no you wouldn't."

Amira/(C/n): "We're going to visit you- and I mean my family is going to visit you're shop and help! *hmph(??)*"

You were frustrated on your cousin coming here to help. As if the family's magic isn't working or nonexistent.

(Y/n): "Look I swear I'm almost done and once I'm done I swear to our magic and souls I'm going to take a day off okay? It's soon to be Sunday so the shop would close earlier. I'm doing this because I don't want a ruckus here because of the little ones there alright?"

Amira/(C/n): ".... Deal. But I better hear that you're taking a day off. I'll be watching."

(Y/n): "Yeah yeah alright then cya- and they're gone. Jesus they're a pain in the ass and now I gotta- argh! Fuck. Fine, finefinefine, I'll do these sorta quickly or maybe all at once? Yeah that's a good idea to them all at once."

Workaholism is a thing or norm in your family to sustain the magic which is understandable and concerning sometimes, well anyway whenever this happens you somehow get an adrenaline boost and get things down faster and easier, it ended up working as you finished working on the remaining outfits.

Last but not least is Vox's outfit which you don't recall now on what he said last time 'maybe I could contact him or something' is what you thought but you didn't have his contacts (dumbas-) or even unsure if he has a phone! Well he did look like he was "resurrected" a few days ago so bummer indeed but it's as if the God(dess) of Fate heard you and [^ what I mean here is in my AU no hiding happened but slumbered for 400 years :D ]