Prolouge: begin the designs

Year: 2009
Age: 12
(Y/n) POV:

As I was waiting for the next class to start, history class. Daydreaming about an outfit design and where the scenery would be at, and as soon as the image was complete. It had to end when the teacher had to come in.. *sigh* why now? Well I could just try to latch on to that thought during history..

"Today we'll be learning about the history of Japan!"

The teacher said, which made me a bit interested in the topic of history. Which not really does. I knew Japan from the kimonos and forests areas there, I was intrigued on hearing out the history of the famous Japan.

"In most classes you're going to have in future grades, you'll be learning about the infamous parts that's mostly talking about how Japan transformed from a war to what it is now, the land of the sunrise

But we aren't going to talk about that."

Majority of the class rosed their heads, including mine. Not discussing about something that's known a lot is something new..

"Today we're gonna talk about a clan in Japan that's not nearly mention, we'll be talking about the Akuma clan"

"Akuma clan"? That's something new and I'm interested in the clan and it's history. (Then there's me to lazy to type the lore, I'm sorry but have the video of mi'lord's lore)

*RINGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

"Seems that's it for now class.
Just remember you took down notes and review them for mini-test coming up about the Akuma clan"

The teacher said, as they and everyone else started pack up
But while listening and writing down note about the leader of the clan, or Vox Akuma. I did a drawing of what he looked based on what the teacher said about his features. Without not giving a thought about it, I decided to show the drawing I made of him to the teacher

"Sir/Ma'am, I drew what you described the leader of the Akuma with my notes down."

I said to my teacher giving the drawing to them (tbh you decide the gender of the teacher)

"This is well done (Y/n)! You sure have gotten the talent of drawing from your parents have you?"

They said while looking at the drawing, taking in every detail drew on it. And after looking at it, gave it back to me. I thanked them and said my goodbyes to them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
|
|

Year: 2017
Age: 19 (you're still counted as a child by your parents. Still-)

After graduating from college (idk the actual age you can graduate from college so lets you graduated early). I wanted to go and help out with my parents' business with both clothing designs and photography, 'I always wondered how it will be when doing other then watching?' I thought as I head to the living room where mom and dad are.

"Mom, dad?"

As I call them, dad perks up while he's drawing an outfit idea or an outfit commission and so does mom, holding a cup of tea while looking at which photo to choose and edit for another commission.

"Yes dear? Do you need anything?"

He asks me. I inhale and slowly come up with what I'm going to say to them.

"Can I join you in the family business?"

I said to them. They looked at each other and slowly thought about it and smiled when they made up their decision, mom says in response

"We would be honored to have and help you in the business (Y/n)"

Mom said in delight, dad also was delighted for me to work for them.
I was relieved, I get to finally experience and not watch it. I can continue on the business when they can't do it anymore and use the family's magic in helping them.

"Wonder what's in store for the future?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hahaaaa(Yanfei's JP voice) did my first 2 chapter for my first book yayyy -' '—
Well I'll be doing class and chapter one now, toodle-loo Flames