I: Welcome to Designs & Passion

Year: 2021
Age: 25

(Y/n) POV:

It's been 3 years since I moved the shop to the UK and the business here has been going good so far, even if the commissions I receive are either tiring to do or just confusing in general it's still has been going good. Ah yes, thinking about that thought when I'm about to wake up, it still hasn't feel like it's been 3 years since I moved out of my home country.. wonder how mom and dad are doin-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"*Groan* g"d dang it."

I said while slowly opening my eyes to shut up the alarm. I could've just gotten someone or something to wake me up, but nope I decided to have that as to what would wake me up.. haiyah. Well moving that thing aside, I did my morning routine and wearing a sleeveless black turtleneck, jeans, a (f/c) apron (I legit don't know what clothing designers wear I'm sorry if this is incorrect) and tied my hair down (if short, just leave it). after that I made a cup of coffee.

After doing that I checked the time. '6:29, huh? Well I got time to open and prepare' I thought going into my what I would call in a joking manner "think chamber" but really it's where I would go and do my commissions and the home of my helpers.

"Ah alright, time to continue that commissio- oh hello (M/n), how's everything doing?"

I ask the blue material like bird, they were the one of the first ones to come alive when I started doing my hobbies more and more. They responded what seemed like a chirp, makes sense since they're a bird.

"I see, well that's good to hear everyone is well rested today. We're going to be busy on doing these commissions more and more (M/n)."

Again, the bird clip(?) chirped in response. After finishing my coffee I continued making the commission outfit I was supposed to do last night.

*Hours later*

"Ah finally done with last one, I can order some milk tea for the mean time"

I said out loud to myself, well not really to myself since I was in a room with living materials. Anyway, I decided to scroll through the milk tea shops on my phone till I find a shop I'm satisfied with. A few moments I bought a (favorite/flavored) milk tea, my personal favorite milk tea back in the US, I'm glad they also sell it here in UK.

As it arrived I paid for the person and thanked them, and putting up my open sign saying
"Monday - Thursday: 8:20 a.m - 11:40 p.m
Friday - Saturday: 9:30 a.m - 10:30 p.m
Sunday: 10:30 a.m - 10:40 p.m"
My shop schedule, with an open sign, it's the same on closed side.

While staying at the reception area, I scrolled through my device/phone to look for inspiration on (your choice of app to look for inspo), drinking the (milk tea drink of choice). I heard the bell on the entrance to my shop rang.

"Hello?"

I heard a masculine voice. Alright, first customer of the day goes to....

"Ah, welcome to design and passion! How may I-"

*PFFFTTTTTT-*

*to be continued*
.
.
.
.
.
.

Cliffhanger here sorry. But hope you enjoyed reading the first chapter of Thread of Fate :D
This is at all honesty my first time doing fanfic writing or possibly a redo of what I did before (which I cringe at)
Welp now I gotta go back to my classes :') See you in the next chapter!
(Also sorry keep editing this chapter :'D)

Till we meet again.. Dragon out!
(Words: 622)