II: The customer(?)

Warning! There will be swearing involved in this chapter. If you are uncomfortable with that please read ahead until you don't see anything inappropriate anymore.

*~ before ~*

"Hello?"

I heard a masculine voice. Alright, first customer of the day goes to....

"Ah, welcome to Designs & Passion! How may I-"

*PFFFTTTTT-*

*~ Now ~*
.
.
.
.
.

I spat out my drink from someone unexpected. It was either their attire or.. is it?.. nono it can't be right? Right??

'Oh g"d, shit, FUCK! I already fucked it up..' I thought as I hastily get the tissue/wipes.

"I am. So. Sorry.. ah shit forgive me!.."

I apologized multiple times to the man.

"Oh no it's okay, here let me help you"

"Thank you and sorry again."

I'm not used to apologizing so I thought saying it a lot would seem like I'm genuinely apologize to the person. Gosh is this what people feel like when they've quarantined inside for years???? (A/n: I'm legit exposing myself rn why)

After that situation, which I hope I'll ever forget when meeting customers again, I now formally introduced myself to the what seems like a 5 foot man.

"*ahem*, hello my name is (Y/n) and welcome to Designs & Passion! How may I help you?"

"Ah pleased to meet you (Y/n), I'm Vox Akuma."

"Vox Akuma"?.... Why does that sound so famil- wait.. nono is he? Ah shit wait no I'm getting sidetracked.

"Ah, well, Mr. Akuma what sort of outfit would like me to make you? Or possibly a photo shoot?"

"A new outfit would be good."
(Fucking crying idk if he says this akndjsjsdjahwjjdj)

"Alright then, just follow me so I can check your measurements and we'll be done in a bit."

I said clapping my hands together as I turn away to go to the room. In there it shows a couple of couches, most of are actually chairs and some are couches, while there's a platform with 3 mirrors behind it, this is sorta like a big wardrobe but the celling? It seems endless.. from my point of view.

"Alright, just wait here and I'll get measurements. If you see something strange just call me by (L/n)"

I said to Vox. He gave me a confused face but agreed to what my directions were.

~* Vox POV *~
(G"d help me)

I sat down on one of the chairs waiting for (Y/n) to get her materials. I saw/heard something moving, I decided to ignore it for now but there more strange noises coming from somewhere.. even though I tried to ignore it was getting on my nerve to see where that clattering is coming from.