III: 'Seriously? Right in front of my coffee?'

(A/n: I'M SORRY AGAIN FOR NOT DOING THIS FOR 2 OR MORE MONTHS 😭😭😭 ANYWAY HERE IT ISS)

(A/n: Explanation here or somewhere in the chapter which I'll mark with "•" so you'll know what I mean
For members who come from different places and have clothes they really like but it needs to be, renewed? If that's the word then this is where "you" come up and make new clothes for them that are similar/inspired by their old clothing and as for their mamas/papas/model designers it's still deciding unfortunately and all I think of is like boss? I don't know I can't think for them sorry :(. But hope this helps)

"*Phew* It's break. Hmmm I did get a plentiful amount of commissions to do. I could to a chill in the meantime"

I thought as I placed a little note saying "on break"  for people who comes in and wonders where tf am I. Well I guess that's one worry away for today. After thinking about an outfit, or multiple outfit designs, for the customers I thought of doing it somewhere else, possibly at a café to chill and function a bit more since there's been an expected amount of orders.. well shit I'll have that thought throughout the day.

"I'll be going to the café down the street, take care of the place while I'm gone."

I said to whatever could hear me within my home, and even if they don't make a sound I heard somewhat a chirp or clattering noises within the room obviously away from the door. I could go for some caffeine, drinking boba early was not really great for me but my craving for that drink didn't stop me for ordering it, haaaaa- -aaa shit.

~ .A few minutes after walking away from the shop. ~
(3rd POV:)

As (Y/n) was walking down a sideway near many shops, cafés and the such you see. None of them interested them to buying anything from there, it was around or between 11:00 a.m to 12:00 p.m, could say it's a bit too late for caffeine but that's not stoping this (workaholic) person. As walking down taking in the common view of the English folk? Or however you call it in the UK, but it places them in peace somehow, the sound of cars passing through, the wind blowing, people walking on the sidewalk and hearing her surroundings just makes their mind at ease and thinking of each designs and how much time they have to doo anddd the stress is back. 'I'll just sketch some of my commissions while having my coffee. Hope nothing weird happens.' (Y/n) thought when waiting for the stop lights to go green.

After being able to get to the café and ordering a drink, relief somehow made it's way to (Y/n) once again which is not likely for them but eh at least she could chill and listen to music. 'Oh that reminds me, I should sketch that Akuma's outfit while I'm here. I could also play a playlist just to think on how to do it.' As said, (Y/n) reaches into their bag/purse (imagine you brought one) for her phone and earphones/air pods/headphones and insert it in the iPod/iPhone and pressed the play button on Spotify (I listened to this playlist while making this chapter: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3a7G9bYU1QkwgjdU8JSmyj?si=EXqhNc3YT1evzlz7liYGgQ) and started sketching away while drinking the coffee near the sketch pad (if not coffee then something else that has caffeine)

Choosing a new song to listen you decided to listen to the Nijisanji EN groups' songs and yes you're a fan(?) and one of clothing designers for Nijisanji, mostly for EN branch you work for. Especially since one of them ended up to be your friend before Niji, Pomu Rainpuff the fairy of Nijisanji EN and again one of your closest friends even if they've been distant because of streams and such but you're okay with it, as long as she's having fun on what she's doing in her choices.