two

𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...

ⓒ-Naoshi

After enjoying Albedo's vegetable soup handing it over to his friend he once again returned to the old topic of conversation between the two of you, you don't know, it just became confusingly stifling.

-Hm, so you came to mondstadt as a freighter from Inazuma. Oddly enough, I've never come across someone transporting their goods without them carrying any of their own.

Albedo glanced at you.

-It's normal because my goods have been shipped before so that's why I went empty-handed.

-Oh so you shipped it before?

You nodded and replied.

-Yes!

-Okay if you're finding your way to Mondstadt I'll take you there, I need to get there anyway!

Albedo's pov.

I returned home from a week of locking myself up in the frozen snowy mountain to the fact that I had just buried myself in a mess of reports. A sleepless night and vials of colored solutions on the table.

Damn my eyes seem to have dark circles under them if Captain Jean knows this she will force me to rest and give me the order to rest for the next two days.

-Hey Albedo! What are you doing?

A girl oh yes I met her while walking around the mountain, how surprised that at this time she still got lost in that place. I guess she's a normal girl and wields a large spear over her head yes, I guess. However, I don't have much time to worry about that. My work is not done yet so I need to go home and report and leave as soon as possible.

-A rabbit is injured, I guess it got caught in a thorn bush nearby.

-Oh! It's ok?

She walked up to me and sat down in front of the poor rabbit.

-Don't worry just a small cut will be fine, the wound isn't deep enough to damage its leg bones!

-But it looks very painful!

-I know, but we just need to tape it and everything will be fine.

I took a small handkerchief from my pocket and wrapped it around the rabbit's leg before tying it tight to stop the bleeding even more.

-Okay let's go.

We started our unfinished business before the bunny could escape. (Y/n) talked a lot, she asked me about the city we are going to visit, famous food and wines. I guess she is a little girl who seems to be well taken care of by her parents and this is her first time going outside.

-Why is the ground here so soft and smooth? Cool, it's different from Inazuma which is arid brown and lacks color!

-Earth the accumulative memory of time and being so the earth also has emotions like humans. Bright lands carry memories of prosperity and affluence and that is the opposite of black lands.