Six

𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...

ⓒ-Naoshi

It took us two days to find the flowers with the best honey quality.  on the high mountains, or under the bottomless shores we have all passed.  Pick flowers and bring them to be molded while the flowers are still very fresh.  a lot of nectar is produced within the two days of crafting both, actually only Sucrose because you don't know how to do it.

You exchanged her for sugar candies so after you got the honey you immediately made fruit candies and gave them to her that afternoon.

It's afternoon in Mondstadt so you decide to remake the cake that broke last time.  cooked and garnished, this time you close it in a plastic container with a hard base to prevent the cake from falling apart.

-Great, now where do I find Albedo?

You become wary of leaving home and going down to the city again, in fact, you haven't seen him since a week ago although you said that it only took Sucrose and you two days to make the nectar but you haven't mentioned it yet.

Mention how busy she is going to get ingredients with you.  Last longer.  That's why your time with Albedo doesn't seem like much to you.

-Oh gosh. I don't know where he lives. How can I find out?

So you propose to ask everyone for his address.  As someone who lived here, there would be someone who knew a little about Albedo.

-Hello! Do you know where Mr.Albedo lives? I can't find him!

You ask.

- I don't know, he lives in hiding so I haven't even seen him for more than half a year!

-Oh, ya I see. Thanks have a nice day, bye!

-Well, I have a problem now!

Albedo Pov

-M.r albedo, how do you see this liquid!  Its toxicity is at its highest level ever!

Sucrose came up to me with two vials of liquid in the glass lab jar.

-Good! how can you find its angular component?

I ask. Then the girl with the blush on her face looked at me.

- I found it while we were looking for nectar!  in a strange mountain!

Sucrose replied to me as she placed the two glass vials on the wooden tray for the laboratory vials. 

-We?  So you're not alone?

-Yeah, I go with my friend. She is a bakery!

My eyes widened slightly when Sucrose mentioned her friend, am I mistaken?  Um... is that baker the same girl from the other day?