Nine

𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...

ⓒ-Naoshi

The celebration will be held in the next 5 days, you can't believe you've been to Mondstadt for 3 weeks before it can. By making cakes you collect ingredients and sell them to grocers in the land of the free, by doing so you not only get the money you sell your cakes but also the constant compliments that come from all over the world. customers eat it. Usually, you will pretend to be a normal shopper to listen to people's comments about your cake. But don't worry the comments are mostly compliments so you'll be pleased with your proud accomplishment. Your sweet treats mostly come from Inazuma, your home town, so culinary uniqueness is inevitable. Great that makes you satisfied!

Mondstadt has a wide variety of exotic pastries with unique flavors made with whole flowers and seeds. For example, a chestnut cake, wrapped in a beautiful pale green chestnut color, the sweet taste and the smell of tea leaves decorated on the cake make its taste very bold. You tried it when you stopped by the little tea shop down the street and it didn't disappoint, it was delicious so you're curious how the baker can make it with such a great taste. You asked the baker in the hope that they could share the recipe with you, but in the end you got their refusal. "This is a secret recipe we can't share with you," they said.

You've heard of the library in Mondstadt about the materials it covers in every field, so you decide to go there hoping to find a recipe for the hazelnut pie. When you arrive at the place you are suddenly faced with Ms. Lisa who keeps the library here, when your face accidentally collides with her chest with the door suddenly flung open, knocking you to the ground.

-ouch! my butt!

You scream as a natural reflex when your butt hits the ground.

-Oh my gosh little girl are you okay, the door surprised me!

- Oh, don't worry. I'm perfectly fine, ma'am.

-Haha, I see what wind brought you here?

The brown-haired woman crossed her arms across her chest, revealing the air of a lady whose manners were stereotyped. This woman is always sexy, by no means beautiful in every moment.

-I came to borrow a book! I can do that?

You stand up, dusting off your clothes before you come face to face with her. She always looks at you with interested eyes you can guess that maybe it's your outfit that catches her eye.

-Okay little girl, return it after you finish the book!

The woman allowed me to use the library. you look at the recipe books for a while and then decide to get it, but where the bookshelf is placed the book you want to get is too high, you can't reach it. Damn your height still won't increase to get the book even if you tiptoe.

- Oh, did you get this book?

You hear someone's familiar voice enter your ears, when the book is placed over your head you look at the stranger helping you. It's Albedo, my god you haven't seen him in 3 weeks since he slept in your house for the storm. The blond man saw your eyes go from his face down his torso and stop at his feet. Giggle before he retracts his act, smacking you on the head with the book that makes you scream in surprise.