twevle

𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...

ⓒ-Naoshi

An eye conversation is held between you and the strange girl shortly afterwards, her puzzled stare on you so much that it obscures the presence of the man sitting across from you. she. A man with sunny blond hair and beautiful ocean-colored eyes hidden to one side by a strange mask, Strange outfit, and strange voice. Everything about this strange guy always makes you curious, he always has something familiar that you missed.

-I mean you look weird, it's like you're not from Mondstadt means you and I have never met, ha ha,

-Oh I see. You're right,

Sighing a sigh of relief in her stomach, she ignored the man's gaze and left. Your job is done, now it's time for you to return, you know you should not get involved in objects with lost memories. Don't even touch people from another world.

Quickly leaving the pub as you cross an empty alley, you realize someone is following you following your footsteps and keeping an eye on your actions. When everything became completely still, only the sound of leaves rustling against each other remained. Your feet stop and your face is facing back.

- Come out, I know you're following me.

After you command a man with a cloak to come out, one side of his mask is always so impressive that makes his face mysterious to everyone. His face was not shown in every detail which caused all the curiosity to be pent up on him.

-Sister (Y/n)

He calls you a nun in the church. So to speak, it's entirely your job and you won't deny it.

-I know you kid, Dainsleif right? You can't just follow me around forever, which annoys me.

-I know the feeling and I'm not stalking you, I just wanted to ask you something. I know why you're alive and you've watched all of history pass, most of all HE.

Your eyebrows raised to see the taller child in front of you, time always changes everything it makes your kids grow up out of their sweet dreams forcing them to enter a social environment full of Get rid of the fake and die.

-We shouldn't get in the way of things that don't necessarily bother us, do you understand my child?

-This is not their business, this is mine. I need documents related to it and I know you keep it that's why I always believe you will live! They will of course target you now, please think again Sister (Y/n)!

-Why do you want them, what is your purpose?

A second later you see the man pause at your sudden question, his face sunken into his eyes filled with conflict in his mind. You know, there are a lot of reasons why an answer is never allowed, not everyone has the same reason and you understand that.