thirteen

𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...

ⓒ-Naoshi

Entering the circular cave filled with snow, the group went deeper into the cave by stone steps covered with moss. Dainsleif doesn't seem to feel comfortable having two of Mondstadt's Alchemists following you and him, his brows as stiff as ever at the beginning of the meeting. You seem to feel the boy's emotions radiating out very clearly when you walk beside him but you choose to be silent about the feelings that are hidden inside him, Simply put, you seem to doesn't like having to stir up wars with spoken words.

-We're going deeper into the core of the cave, don't get lost guys! I wouldn't be able to find you in the heavy snow.

You giggle playfully to dilute the oppressive atmosphere of everyone now.

-Sometimes I wonder why you're so weirdly mature, it's like you're old enough for what you look like (Y/n)! Who are you and where do you come from?

-Please reverse the question now Albedo, I will answer you when you answer me. Why would you want to find out my origins when you yourself can't, think about it, your strange knowledge of alchemy, the lifes that exist under deep underground. And you too, Bedo.

-What the hell are you?

The brooding blond boy's brooding voice reaches your ears as his lips are covered by a gloved hand.

-I do not know.

He replied.

-Okay, I know you'll say that.

- Survive and admire. That's what I do when I cross the strange land, you know prolonging life is always a taboo. Unlike everyone else I was created by the source of knowledge called alchemy, by my brother. I'm dead, now the only thing that exists inside of me is an empty shell.

-It gave me a strong vitality, big enough to last until now. Going through many different lives, different careers makes me feel different.

You explain that even though you can't see Albedo's face right now, you can tell he's in shock.

-If your alchemy causes creatures to take their life back, my alchemy is about making memory fragments come true through alchemy. And vice versa.

-With an easy-to-understand example, you must have come across the image of a strange flower in Mondstadt with my name on it. It is my creation and the yellow stone in my hand is called memory. As the name suggests it's a human's memory and I took it out by editing their brain,With a long hum you seem to be realizing that you're literally overestimating yourself, which is embarrassing.

-It's like you create a product through your imagination that is seen by memory and you can take away the memory whenever you want?

-Yep!