10.

*Later that day*

Esther dreamed of fond memories she had with her father. She couldn't remember most of them because she was infant but just seeing how happy her mother, herself and her father once were was enough for her to see in the dreamworld. She was soon interrupted seeing her father being dragged into the dark by the same beast who owned the yellow eyes and attacked her at The Halloween Ball. 

"Oh you're awake" Ingrid admitted unbothered. Reading her book sitting up right at her desk. "And before you ask grandpa's busy sorting out new badminton equipment, Nurse Orwell has retied for the night and Ruddy is off informing the others about your health and studying as he calls it. The blonde girl remarked monotone. Esther sat up in her hospital bed now fully recovered from early's aching sense. "I'm so glad the pain is finally gone." The raven haired girl smirked.

Ingrid simply laughed at her innocent response

Ingrid simply laughed at her innocent response. Esther gave the girl a glance confused with crossed arms. "What's that suppose to mean?" Esther said dumbfounded slightly raising her voice. Ingrid answered Esther's question with a venomous tone. "The pains are just  the start of it. Just wait until the crawls kick in!" Ingrid stood up from her desk, putting down the book she was reading to stand in front of Esther's bed curving her lips into a wicked grin. Esther fists begun to tighten in her grip. As sudden anger bolted up inside of her, like she wanted to scream.

"You're temper will hit the floor worst than the day I nearly attacked Stormi in the hallway

"You're temper will hit the floor worst than the day I nearly attacked Stormi in the hallway. Ingrid teased. Do you remember that day Esther?" Esther didn't replied she bite her lip forcing herself not to. Because she knew if you she did she would regret it, more and more sweat poured from Esther's face whist her pale skin started to red within seconds. "Whatever you're trying to do Ingrid. You better stop it right now!" Esther exclaimed bright red in the face.

She ignored Esther's complaint, instead Ingrid leaned towards the raven haired girl's ear trying to intimate her. "I tried to escape the changing too, but I couldn't. As much you try Esther you can never escape it" Ingrid stated in a sing song tone. Ruddy waltzed into the basement in utter shock.