12.

"Hi sweetie" Justine greeted her daughter though the screen of her iPhone. Esther beamed to her mother delighted. "Hi mom, how are you?" "I'm good thanks honey, how's college life?" The raven haired girl chuckled. "Oh you know just the unusual mom., eat, sleep, study repeat" Stormi wander into hers and Esther's dorm holding a hand full of books to her chest. "Hi Marie" Justine called out. Stormi seethed. "Oh hi Miss Newmen" Justine exclaims nonchalantly. "none of this Miss Newmen nonsense, remember Marie you can call me Justine"

 "none of this Miss Newmen nonsense, remember Marie you can call me Justine"

Stormi nodded dropping her books aside. "Ok Justine" she said with a small chuckle, she took a quick glance at Esther's iPhone exchanging a wave to Justine then retreated to the bathroom. "I love her so much!" Justine gushed. Esther affirmed. "Yeah she's the best, so how are things at home?" Justine gathered thoughts uttering. "Besides the fact that I miss you so dearly, work is you know work. It's 9 to 5 in the office but it does pay the bills so I can't complain!"

Justine retorted, giggling. "Wow that's really great mom. I just hope you're not too bored at home without me" Esther recited still feeling a slight pain from the wolf's bite above her back. Justine realised that daughter's sudden expression switched and it made her instantly grow with worry inquiring. "Are you ok sweetheart?" "Yeah mom I'm fine. I think I may have a cold or something" the raven haired girl articulated.,Whist the pain from her back was now completely erased.

Hoping in the back of mind that mother would buy her little white lie. Esther knew if she told her the truth she wouldn't hear the end of it and the whole werewolf thing would sound ridiculous like the plots from The Twilight Sage and The Underworld Series. "Oh honey I forgot to ask. How are you others friends? What were they're names again?" Justine contended. "Ava and Harri" Esther conceded to her mother politely.

"Both of them are doing really great" Justine grinned. "Oh that's nice honey. Tell both of them I said hi" "I will do Mom" Esther proclaimed. Justine took a glance down her watch, realising the time bidding her daughter goodbye. "I gonna go. I love you Esther" Esther blows a kiss to her down the phone. "I love you too mom. I'll see you soon" Justine exchanged a final goodnight with a blow of a kiss to her daughter signing off.

Esther exhales sighing laying on her bed spread-out. Stormi reentered the room following Esther's suite, laying down on her own bed like an angel in the snow. Silent lunated between the two teenagers girls., until Stormi asked. "Have you told you're mom. about the werewolf thing?" Esther stares up at her best friend dumbfounded. "No Strom that would be a bad idea!" she scolded.

Stormi acknowledged with concern. "Esther she's gonna find out in the end,. Even if you don't tell your mom the truth" .The raven haired girl's expression softened "you're right Storm. I feel really bad lying to her but I just don't want to worry her" Esther placed her feet on the ground. now sitting on the edge of her bed again looking deplored and undefeated. Stormi always hated seeing Esther sad., she sat beside on the bed.

Wrapping an arm on Esther's shoulder for reassurance

Wrapping an arm on Esther's shoulder for reassurance. Esther turned to her and smiled quickly getting her mind off the current subject. "So how was your day Storm?" Stormi murmured. "I had a free period today,. So I spent my time with Gregg in the library" The brunette haired girl turned her head to the side, to hide her blushing in-front of her best friend. Esther raised her brow clearly aware of Stormi's suddenly switched off behaviour.

After Gregg Curtain's name escaped her lips. This made Esther's mouth formed into a cheeky smirk. "So are you and Gregg a thing?" Stormi shook her head., dramatically in defence. "Absolutely not Esther we're just friends. Nothing more" Stormi chuckled a little, turning to glance at her best friend sympathetic. "I really like him Esther" she confessed without hesitation. "Well duh!" The raven haired girl joked.

Stormi's brow lifted in suspense. "Was it really that obvious?" Esther was about to speak. She but soon fought against it. "Oh come on Esther don't be like now. Say something for peter sacks!" Esther rolled her eyes., sarcastically saying. "Ok fine it was totally obvious. Is that the answer you were looking for me clarify" Stormi nodded, concurring. "Yes it was and thank you for your honesty"

Esther giggled,. tightly embracing her best friend. "You're welcome. And besides it always makes you feel better to be honest about your feelings for someone. Right?" "Yeah Esther, you're right" Stormi conveyed, breaking away from Esther's grip. "And I used to think Gregg having a crush on me would be the worst thing in the world. But it's not he's actually a very nice guy whose very shy, quiet and happens to have a IQ better than Albert Einstein"

"And not to mention he's also as cute as a button" Stormi divulged flashing her lashes. Esther lightly tapped her on the shoulder. Stormi did the same and smiled. The girls fall into a sudden howl of laughter. After they've calm themselves down Stormi tilled her head inquiring. "So how are things with you and Ruddy?" Esther opened her mouth to answer and fidgeting her fingers together.

"Oh...ah it's really too early to tel...?" A loud scream outside the courtyard rumpled though the university. Esther's body fall to the ground, Which panicked Stromi who raced to help her friend up. As a another scream was heard. "Help help!" A familiar Male voice shouted. "He's trying to kill me!" Without anymore time to waste Esther and Stromi bolted outside the courtyard. To find Ruddy fighting for his life against the most unlikely person.

 To find Ruddy fighting for his life against the most unlikely person

His best friend, Gabe.