20.

A week later

*New Year's eve* - December 31st - (time-skip)

Esther's P.O.V

Ava had her hands on the wheel driving though the motorway on the M45 route to Central London. "I can't you're mom didn't know what Watermelon Sugar was about" she chucked. Stromi sat in the front seat gushing. "I thought every knew what it meant"

I confessed in the backseat sat beside Harri. "You've should have since my mom's face when I told her tho. It was priceless" "aww bless her you're mom is so adorable" they exclaimed. I said. "Yeah she's the best mom in the world"

Stormi questioned. "How will it be until we get to London?" Ava answered with her eyes forced on the road. "We left about an hour ago. So we should be here at around seven o clock on the dot. Or eight at the latest. Harri have you heard from any of the others on the WhatsApps group?" Harri scanned through they for a minutes and saw messages from Ruddy and Ingrid.

"The Jensen siblings are yet to arrive at the destination. But said they're on the way" The redhead confirmed. They search throughout their phone from messages from Dawn, Marcus, Dorian, Gregg, Saffi, Newt and Seb. But none of them reply in the group yet.

Harri drops their phone back in their pocket only to be alarmed by the buzz sound of their phone, their quickly glanced down at their phone to see a message from Saffi on WhatsApp. "Saffi's coming too!" Ava grinned. "Awesome!" Stormi hears a notification came in from her phone., she cheers seeing a message from Gregg.

"Gregg's coming as well!" I, Ava and Harri playfully tease Stormi making kiss faces whist giggling at the brunette haired girl. Stormi had enough of us teasing her and scored the three of us in her mom voice. "Hey knock it off you guys! She took a breath soften her tone. "Anyways and I thought this was supposed to be a road trip. Where's the music?"

An imaginative lightbulb clicked in Ava's mind. "Storm connect my phone aux cord" Stormi search through the compartment and finds Ava's phone and plugs in the aux cord. Ava whispers her passcode in her ear without losing her sight on the road. Stormi unlocks it and heads straight to Ava's music library smiling.

She presses shuffle and Joyful, Joyful from Sister Act 2 begins to play.

I rested my fists under chin excitedly reminiscing. "I haven't this song in forever!" "Same here!" Harri admitted. Stormi chucked looking back on a very fond memory. "I when remember Esther got so nervous and ran off the stage in our dress rehearsal for the summer choir"

I lowered my brows and crossed my arms explaining. "Hey you know I knew suffered from stage fright!" Give me a break Storm" Harri used their fake mom voice to tell the two girls in jokily demeanor. "OK kids stop fighting and make up. Before I get really mad!" Ava used her deep voice dad agreed. "You're mother right., Quit back there!"

All we chorused into tears of laughter, singing along to the rest of Joyful, Joyful driving down the motorway. Finally escaping out of the dreadful traffic route to London.

An hour later

We reached the South Bank heading straight to our meeting motion, Ping Pong Southbank restaurant. Ava stressed "I hope the others didn't forget we're here" Stromi reassured. "Surely not. I just messaged Gregg and he told me he was gonna be here very soon" I and Harri scan around the crowd, if we could spot any of our friends heading in our direction.