13.

*trigger warring : strong violence\blood & mentions drug use.

Gabe's P.O.V

*A few moments ago*

*A few moments ago*

I rubbed my temple in a rage of frustration trying to erase the pain. But it just got worst and worst. "Are you Okay?" Ruddy questioned in a concern tone., whilst we causally wandered in the courtyard of Graybatt's University. "Yeah I'm find thanks Rudd. I just have this awful headache for some reason" I explained to my best friend. Ruddy joked. "Is a storming or something?"

"No why would you say that!" I half-snapped without realising it "Dude I was only joking" Ruddy pull his arms up in defence, my head started to sting like it was on fire and everything else when blank.

Ruddy's P.O.V

"Gabe what's wrong?" I asked

"Gabe what's wrong?" I asked. But I got no reply from him. Gabe stood there without saying a word ignoring my question. "Gabe please talk to me!" I demanded raising my voice. And I still didn't get an answer from, he processed to close eyes shoving me to the wall then suddenly giving me a right hook causing my nose to bleed. Gabe opened his eyes to reveal his pupils turning a venomous purple.

Veins begin to form on one side of his face. Proving that whatever it was took over his body and spread quick. Gabe growled striking at me for the second time, I doubted his attack tanging me to the ground before he could do anymore damage. "Gabe I'm trying to help you" I reassured him as better as I could. The message didn't seem to sink and the next thing that happened really took me a back.

"Get off me!" Gabe yelped. He pulled a knife from his under belt aiming it straight at me. I grabbed his arm trying to stop him using it, but he over powered me with strength and slashed me over my chest then stabbed me in the hand. I screamed out in pain unable to hold it back, also hoping someone would hear me. I managed to escape Gabe's grip by punching him to the ground, knocking the knife out of his hand. "Help help!" I shouted getting on my feet to run.

This only made Gabe anger and he started to chase after me around the courtyard with no fear. "He's trying to kill me!" Esther and Stormi appeared out of the university in awe. As many of other students did the same including Ava, Dawn, Saffi and Harri. "Ruddy!" Ingrid exclaimed, quickly helping me inside the building to get me into the basement with Esther and Stormi close behind.