18.

*trigger warring* ~ strong violence, mentions of sexual assault\rape date, consent, acts of violence, drug use & blood.

*5th November* ~ night - part 2

Gabe's P.O.V

Drifting off to sleep came naturally to me as I was like this for quite some time unknowingly to me. I slowly opened my eyes to sounds of the celling falling from above. Two familiar faces appeared down from of it like their were prisoners escaping from jail. I quickly sat up in my bed rubbing the sleep out of eyes thinking all of this was a dream.

"What the hell is going!?" I shrieked in a worried tone. "We're explain later" Ingrid declared. "Its time to get you get out of here first" Esther added with a serious glaze upon her face.

Ruddy's P.O.V

I led the group though the hallway. "Ruddy look out!" Marius whispered spotting a large sum of nurses and doctors spared out across the ward. Now hiding behind the wall hopeless and out of other options. "What are we gonna do now!?" Dorian inquired panicked. Dawn took a deep breath exhaling "I know"

She turned on her heels using her magic to freeze time. Before any of the hospital staff could reaction. "Wow that was awesome!" Harri expressed overjoyed. "Oh thanks" Dawn smiled. As the coast was now clear we rushed over to one of the nurses holding a clipboard in her hand closely examining the paper.

It was a list of patients admitted into the hospital. Ava scanned though most of the names from A-Z. She put her one of the names chiming. "I found him you guys Gabriel Orwell : room 14!" Everyone cheered on top of the world whist I smiled "OK let's go" we changed down the corner to search for Gabe's ward.

Esther's P.O.V

It took some time explaining to Gabe what was happening. But eventually it sink in, Ingrid and I stood waiting for Gabe get dressed into some clothes his parents packed in a travel suitcase. "What is taking him so long?" Ingrid groaned. I chucked. "I know right and their have the  nerve to say we take forever getting our hair or makeup done"

The blonde haired girl laughed at  my witty remark. Which was not so purposely funny on my  part. Gabe steps out of bathroom fully dressed in causal attire. "OK you guys I'm ready to go" he announced causing Ingrid and I to turn around, pulling his suitcase in hand.

We wander in the direction of the door when Ruddy, Coach Jensen, Dawn, Saffi, Gregg, Harri, Stormi, Seb, Ava and Newt., changed into the room without any warning. "What took you guys so long?" I inquired. "This whole hospital is huge, you can't expect us to it straight away Esther!" Seb argued.

Newt rolled his eyes and scoffed at his brother's remark. "OK genius. Now let's get Gabe out of here and quickly!" Ruddy interrupted bounding the tennis ball on the floor. Transporting all of us back to the basement so we were safe. "Well done everyone" Coach Jensen declared.

Each of us congratulated one other on completing the mission. Nurse Orwell ran out of the curtains teary eyed in Gabe's direction. "Gwen? How are you Ali....?" he questioned confused. The blonde woman held her brother close to her stating. "With the help of Coach Jensen. He found my body and resurveyed me back to life again"

Gabe sobbed "I've missed so much Gwen" "And I've missed you two Gwen" The Orwell sibling's reunion was short-lived. When a stringing pain wiped throughout my body. "Esther!" Stromi urged, lending down to help me off the ground. "Something's wrong!" I exclaimed suffering massive pain.

"What is?" Ava asked concerned. I felt the water escape from my eyelids as I tried to answer. "It's..Its my mom I think she's in some kind of trouble" I expressed nearly losing my breath. Ruddy and Stormi quickly help me stand on my feet whist Harri and Ingrid keep check of my balance.