Day 2

Andre's POV

"Its now 18:30pm, my mum and Nat are on their way, my mum finally broke the news to Natalie, of course she started crying but at least she now knows that you wont talk back to her" 

"You have to leave, we need to check up on her, you can come back later" 

I nodded before giving her hand a squeeze 

30 minutes later 

"Hey mum, hey Nat"

"Hi sweetie, is she still....in the coma?" 

"Yep, lets go" 

I guided them to her room

"Natalie, stay out here with Lily and the rest let mama talk to her and then you can" 

She nodded and walked over to them 

"Oh dear, my baby, I should have taken you to him" 

"To who?" I questioned 

"I told her about your brother"

"Oh..."

"You're such a nice, helpful, gorgeous girl, I never got to say thank you for getting Natalie dressed, it was really helpful since my little boy never wakes up on time, anyways, I only got to see you once but you make my Andre and Natalie happy, I hope you get better soon sweetheart, I'll be sure to visit you in 2 days" 

Natalie stumbled into the room with tears in her eyes 

"H-hi, you wont spe-speak to me, I know, but I- I love you, y-you gave my apple j-juice and you he-helped me get dressed, and you like t-tangled like I d-do, y-you call me pwincesa, and I l-like that, so wake up right away and call m-me pwincesa again, I have to go night night n-now, I l-love you"