Aesthetic & Charaters description

*you can choose whoever you want for these characters to look like. I put the aesthetic down below for the two main characters but it doesn't really matter how they look*

AESTHETICS:

~Dawn Kingswell~

~Noah Armstrong~

~Noah Armstrong~

CHARACTERS DESCRIPTION:

Located: Lower Manhattan,
downtown New York
School: New York University (NYU)
Female character name: Dawn Kingswell (19)
Male character name: Noah Armstrong (21)

Noah studies; business, general studies and humanities.
Dawn studies; visual and performing arts, general studies and humanities.

(Studies may differ)

The story is written in each character's POV (Point Of View~like a diary or journal), sometimes the author (me) will narrate it.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello everyone <3 I hope you enjoy reading the first book that I'm publishing here, I'm very excited to share this with you all. Please know that I'm not a professional author/writer, therefor this book might not be perfect, but I'll try my best. I would love suggestions and feedback. The characters aren't perfect, but I want the readers to connect and maybe relate to my characters.

WARNINGS ⚠️

*Strong language

*Past trauma (abuse, struggle...)

*Body Image and Eating Disorders

*stalking

*SMUT

Etc.

(I will have a heads-up before the chapter)

Also quick question:

Where did you find this book? And what made you want to read it?

Heads up: Go to conversations, for updates on each chapter publish.

Now... let's get on with the book, shall we?