Chapter 3-Cali

------------------Cali's POV------------------------

"Look Dan.." I said, trailing off my sentence, how on earth was i suppose to tell him this.

"yeah?"

?

"I really like you, I always have. At first I thought I was just a huge fan, but after spending some time with you, I realized it was more than a fan, I'm in love with you." I looked at the ground, I couldn't look him in the face after saying all that, but after he was quite for a long time I looked up at him, the suspense was killing me, I just had too.

"Dan? If you don't like me, thats okay, I under-" He cut me off.

"No, I do like you, I really do-" I cut him off so he couldn't hurt me anymore.

"No you don't, just tell me Dan, just tell me then truth" just then he tilted my head up, and he kissed me. Dan Howell just kissed me. I pulled away after a few seconds and looked into his eyes. He didn't look sorry. He didn't look like he regretted it. He looked, happy, he was smiling.

I wish I told him what i really wanted to, I wish he knew what he was getting himself into, but it was too soon, he couldn't know yet.

We walked out of the room hand in hand. I heard Marissa say "awwh" and saw Phil, PJ, and Chris look at us with eyebrows raised as though they knew this was coming. Did Dan tell them? Did Dan actually like me? I couldn't comprehend what was happening. Next thing i knew PJ and Chris left and Dan was picking out a movie for us to watch.

"How about, Pitch Perfect?"

"Yes, yes, yes!!" I squealed, I loved that movie.

We all sat down on the couch, I saw Phil and Marissa cuddling up, I really wanted to cuddle with Dan, but i didn't want to make a move, I didn't want him to reject me. I guess he saw me looking at them because he opened up his arm allowing me to cuddle into him, placing my head on his chest. Not long after I fell asleep, although I loved the movie, it had been a long day and I didn't have much energy left. I woke up when the final performances were going on, this was my favourite part. I looked up to see Dan had fallen asleep as well. His arm still wrapped around my shoulders.

I tried to unwrap his arm from around me without waking him, but I guess I didn't do a very good job because he woke up.

"what are you doing?" He asked, slurring his words a little.

"It's late, I'm just going to head home" I said as I made my way over to Marissa who was still in Phils arms fast asleep. I looked at the clock, it was 12:38.

"It's to late for you to go anywhere. Please stay. I'll get you some clothes to wear" he said, getting up from the couch and going to his room to get clothes.

He came out a few minutes later with some clothing for me to wear to bed.

"K well I'll just going to the bathroom and change then." I walked over to him to grab the clothes when he pulled me in for a hug, I love his hugs, they were so warm and comforting, for once in my life I finally felt, well, wanted I guess.

I pulled away with the clothes and made my way to the bathroom to change. When i got in there and looked at the clothes Dan gave me I realized gave me a short sleeved shirt, I can't wear a short sleeved shirt. I changed and went out of the bathroom and saw a hood "Can I wear that as well? I'm a little cold." I said, trying to hide that real reason I want it.

"Uh, yeah sure, go ahead."

I grabbed the sweater and put it on quickly, hiding my arms. I hated what i did, and i hated that i couldn't stop.

"You can sleep in my room, I'll just go sleep on the couch." He said walking into the lounge.

"No, I can't let you do that, this is you're house." I said, how could I tell him that i wanted us to be together tonight, that i wanted to sleep in his arms, that i wanted to be held.

"I cannot make you sleep on the couch, so I guess we will just have to compromise and both sleep in here, unless, you know, you don't want that."

"No, I do" I said, jumping onto his bed, patting the side opposite of me smiling. He then jumped onto the bed and went underneath the covers, I did the same. He wrapped his arms around me and I went to sleep, just like that, feeling safer than i have in a very long time.