Chapter 9- Marissa

--------------Marissa's POV-------------------- (for the first time! yay!:))

"So... What movie do you want to watch?" Asked Phil sitting on the floor by my limited movie collection. Just then he pulled out Bridesmaids. Best. Movie. Ever. Invented. I nodded my head enthusiastically and he put it in the Blue ray player. 

"I'll just get us some snacks okay?" I said walking over to the cupboard to get some microwaveable popcorn. I heard the beginning of the movie start playing, it sounds worse then it is. You don't know that they aren't showing anything. Obviously their not but, you know. I walked into the living room with the bowl of popcorn and sat next to Phil as he put his arm around me. I still can't believe that this is all actually happening. My favourite Youtuber ever is my new cuddle buddy. Well, I think we're more than that but he hasn't asked the question yet. So it's not 'official'. 

About half way through the movie my phone started ringing. I got up to go get it when Phil pulled me back down so I was sitting on his lap and he kissed me. We've kissed multiple times but I still get shivers each time. I pulled away and smiled at him. 

"Philip. I have to get my telephone." I said as posh as I could, it was so hard to keep a straight face. I couldn't help it, I broke out into a smile and got off of his lap. 

"Hello?" I answered still giggling from Phil when he shouted loud enough for whoever was on the other line to hear "Get off the phone we're watching a movie!"  I just laughed with him when I heard Dan's voice. He sounded so scared, all his words shaking. 

"Marissa. You need to come to my flat. It's Cali and I don't know how to answer any of the questions and I need help. Hurry." I couldn't even comprehend what I just heard. What happened to Cali? Is she okay? I could only get out stuttered words. Dan wasn't about to tell me anything so I gave up on asking and ran out of the door completely forgetting about Phil, until I heard him yell my name and grab my arm. I quickly got out of his grasp and ran faster. There is no time to waste, this has happened to Cali before and I wasn't there for her. I needed to be there for her this time. She cannot be alone again. 

I got to the flat and saw Dan talking, or well staring at a girl paramedic, until he saw me. All I could think of doing was hugging him. I just ran up to him and pulled him into a hug. I couldn't hug Phil for this. He didn't understand the pain we were going through. He wasn't as close to Cali as we were. Although her and Dan just met I knew she had really liked him for a long time. She thought it was just a fan thing but I always knew it was way more than that. She loves him, and he loves her. I can see it. i pulled away from the hug and tried to get him to tell me what happened again but all he did was motion towards the female paramedic. I knew what he was wanting me to do so I nodded and went to talk to the medic.

"Uhm, h-hello. What d-do you need t-to know?" I asked in shock. This could not be happening. Seeing paramedics brought back bad memories. I couldn't think of this right now. Not when Cali needs me. Not again.

"Does your friend take any medication? Have any allergies? Medical problems? Anything like that?" Does she? I can't remember. I just stared at my feet. Oh! Yeah she's allergic to penicillin! "Penicillin!" I said proud of myself that I remembered. She just nodded her head and wrote it down in her note book before asking more questions. When she was finished I saw them taking Cali out on a gurney with Dan right by her side, holding her hand. Even though the situation was so terrible I couldn't help but smile. He loves her so much, she really needs this. The next thing I knew Phil and I were in a cab on the way to the hospital, I was shaking so badly. Phil must've saw because he reached over and grabbed my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze as if to tell me 'everything's going to be alright' I just smiled at him, even though I knew it wouldn't be alright. It never was, and it never will be. Not for Cali. Apparently she didn't deserve 'alright'. No matter how much she does. She deserves alright. She deserves more then alright, she deserves amazing. But she will never get amazing because of that asshole. 

-------------- A/N K, I know this is basically everything that you already read, just a different point of view but whatever. It's still something new. If you have any suggestions for what should happen next it was be very much appreciated. Terrible writers block. I have some ideas but more would always be perfectly fine with me:) ------------------------

******VOTE

*******COMMENT