Chapter 5- Cali

---------Cali's POV------

I went to go get Marissa when I found her and Phil making out on the couch. They were adorable, I was so happy for her. Her last boyfriend didn't really work out, he was a terrible person. Enough said.

I stood there for a while and then cleared my throat. They both looked up and blushed, "I'm going home, if you want to stop sucking face, maybe you could come to?" I said to Marissa, she got up and grabbed her bag and said goodbye to Phil.

As soon as we arrived to our flat i pulled her to the couch

"If you don't tell me everything, I am serious going to freak out." I said to her just then she bursted out laughing and then told me everything that happened with her and Phil, she said they were going to the london eye later today.

"So, tell me what happened with you and Dan!" She squealed.

So I told her, I mean there wasn't really much to tell, we didn't really do anything, and I didn't even know if we were ever going to hang out again. Just as i was telling her my phone vibrated. I looked at Marissa. "It's Dan!" I squealed "He wants to hang out later! He asked me if i wanted to come over and have a movie marathon with him!" We were both screaming, Marissa knew what i had been threw, she knew that i had a hard time trust men because of what happened to me.

I grabbed a towel and took a quick shower. I went into my room and looked in the mirror 'Ugh I look like a fat walrus' I straightened my hair, put a coat of mascara on my eye lashes and a thin layer or eye liner around my crystal blu eyes to make then pop. I went into my closet to find an outfit to wear. I chose white and black tights with an aztec pattern,a black cami and a blue denim jacket. I found some black combat boots and folded the black and white plaid insides to be exposed.

After I was finished getting ready i went to watch t.v until Dan got there, he said he was going to pick me up at 4, so i only had to wait about half in hour, so I decided to watch the big bang theory until he got there, about ten minutes later there was a knock at the door, I answered it to see Dan wearing black skinnies and white t-shirt.

"You're early" I said with a grin.

"sorry, I underestimated the distance."

"It's okay, uhm, do you want to start going?" I said getting my bag and walking out the door. leading him to the elevator, and out the door of the building.

When we got to his flat Dan went straight to his movie drawer, a few seconds later he pulled out a movie.

"Friends with kids?" He said holding up the movie. I nodded my head and he put it on and it came up on the screen.

We got on the couch and I put my head on his shoulder. He soon put his arm around me and started playing with my hair. A little bit into the movie i looked up at him, he looked at me and I just melted into his chocolate brown eyes.

"What?" he said laughing, I love his laugh.

"I don't know, just looking" I said smiling.

just then he kissed me, pulling my onto of him so i was straddling him, he put his arms around my waist, and I put my fingers through his hair ruffling it.

"You're going to regret that." He said laughing and then going back to kissing me. I felt his tongue against my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him, for the first time ever, I let someone.

I pulled away and smiled at him, I was falling for him, I didn't know it was possible to love someone as much as i loved him. He needed to know.

I looked at him, I guess my face dropped 'Can I please just tell you? Can you please not judge me?.

"what's wrong?" He asked.

I just continued to look at him, staring into his eyes, I decided to tell him, whatever he thinks of me after, it didn't matter, then I spoke.

"Listen Dan, I have to tell you something. You have to know." I looked down and my hands, which were fidgeting, I was so nervous.

"What's wrong Cali? You can tell me, anything you ever want, you can tell me."

I looked at him trying to force a smile on my face, it wasn't really working though as my smile looked more like a dying whale. I then slipped off my jacket exposing my arms, at first Dan looked a little confused, and then he saw, he saw the cuts on my wrists. He saw my scars...

~~~~~~~~~~~~The kissing scene was really awkward for me to write so sorry if it's terrible.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~