Chapter 7; Cali

-----------------------------Cali's POV--------------------------------

I pulled away from him after a few minutes.

"Can we watch a movie or something, I don't want to think about this anymore." I said sitting down curling up into a little ball.

"Yeah, whatever you want. I'll just go and get the plates ready, you go pick out a movie."

I nodded and walked over to the movie drawer, god he had a lot of movies. I searched through and then found Just go With it. I held it up to him, he nodded his head so I put it on and went to sit on the couch. He soon came over with the food and we watched the movie, about half way through the movie I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up a few hours later and saw that he too had fallen asleep, he looked so perfect when he slept. I felt so safe in his arms, I never wanted to move, I wanted to stay here, right here for the rest of my life. I looked at the clock, it was 2:45. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a vicious knock at the door. Was it him again? I sprang up, surprised that Dan didn't wake up, and went to answer it. As soon and I got to the door I heard Dan

"Cali? Cali what are you doing?" He started coming toward the door to meet with me.

"No, someone just knocked at the door, I got it go back to sleep." I answered the door and there he was, I wasn't just imagining him, I felt the sting of his finger tips right across my face. I fell to the floor, I heard him laughing, he always laughed when he hit me. I heard someone rushing to the door, Dan, oh god Dan. I heard the door slam shut and saw Dans face just there, looking at me on the floor. I couldn't help it, I thought i was out of tears, I thought i couldn't cry anymore but I guess I was wrong, the tears starteed poring down my face, Dan rushed down to comfort me. I guess he didn't notice the big red mark on my face until he got closer because when he got down, face to face with me his mouth dropped. He hugged me, for the rest of the night we just sat there by the door.