Chapter 6- Dan

---------------Dans POV----------------

I didn't know what to say, all I could get out was

"Why?" She looked down, that obviously wasn't what she wanted me to say so I said.

"Sorry, come here"

I opened my arms and she crashed into them. Sobbing into my chest. All I could do was hold her, as tight as i could. I never wanted to let her go. I wanted to be there forever, just be there for her no matter what.

I finally let go of her and looked into her eyes. I went back to my original question.

"Why Cali? Why would you to this to yourself?"

Again she looked down, she obviously wasn't ready to tell me why so I said cautiously

"Are there any more..?"

She looked down again and the rolled up her tights, there were more on her thighs, not as many as her wrists, but still a fair amount. I didn't know what to do, I pulled back into a big hug kissing the top of her head and saying "Does anyone else know?" I felt her shake her head. I started playing with her hair, doing whatever i could to comfort her. Then I thought of something.

"I know how you feel, well at least i think i have a pretty good idea, I have not personally done it, but my friend, she killed herself from overdose. She was found with a bunch of cuts. I knew she was doing it, she told me she stopped, she said she was happy again." I could't help it, the tears started falling down my face. She looked at me, tears in her eyes i heard her faintly whisper "I'm sorry.."

"We should order some takeaway yeah?" I said, trying to get off of the topic of what just happened. She nodded her head. "What would you like?" I asked, going to get my phone to order. "It doesn't matter", I nodded "k, i'm ordering Chinese" she jut nodded sadly. I rang the Chinese place down the street.

The chinese finally came half an hour after I ordered it. Cali got up to answer the door when I suddenly heard it slam and went to over to find her collapsed on the ground crying. I ran up to her and pulled her to her feet enveloping her in a tight hug, swaying back and forth. We didn't say anything for a long time, until there was another knock on the door. Cali quickly rushed to the kitchen to hide, I don't know what happened but whatever it was, it scared the shit out of her and I didn't like that. I answered it and it was just the chinese delivery man, I gave him the money took our food and went into the kitchen with Cali.

"What happened Cal?" I asked pulling her close to me. She didn't say anything, she just wrapped her arms around me and hugged me, after about five minutes just standing there she pulled away and led me to the lounge where we sat down on the couch, she looked me in the eyes and said "The person at the door, it was my dad.. My dad was the reason i moved out of America. He abused me, put me in the hospital many times and, well, he uhm.." She looked down and started to cry, looking at her wrists, tracing her fingers over some of the scars then she looked back up at me, "He killed my mum"Tears started poring down her face. I didn't know what to do. "I've hugged you every single time you told me something but i can help it, I just want to comfort you, I just want you to feel safe. I want you to know I will be there for you no matter what. I'm always here if you need me Cali, always."