CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Mission Part-2

Unknown POV:

When we entered the Head quarters we were greeted by the chief.

"Thank you for providing aid to us. Currently the team has gone for a mission to a warehouse where we found a group of kids being held captive". The chief said.

"We two are good snipers, we will be their backup if thy need us. Send us the location, we will make our way there". I suggested.

Chief thought about it for a second and said "That'll be great. I'll share the location to your phone. All the best officers".

We bid him farewell and grabbed our snippers from the weapon supply area and made our way to the warehouse in our car.

After a long drive we reached our destination and we climbed the trees and stationed in position at the same time, a group of our team barged through the front door. I picked my binoculars to watch the scene unfold.

***

Liam POV:

Everyone got into their position and they are waiting for my orders to proceed. I checked the position of the guards inside the warehouse and waited for the right time to proceed. After 5 mins, they were in the position I need.

Turning ON my ear-piece, I ordered "Force-3 start the distraction". Then we heard a large scream from one of my members along with gunshots at the back entrance. This was the distraction we asked for. Through my thermal sensors I saw the guards turn towards the back entrance. This is it.

"NOW" I yelled through the ear-piece to my team to start their task in this mission.

Force-4 along with me blasted the front door open with a grenade and went for the kill. At the far end, Force-3 members have killed the goons who were guarding the kids. They secured the kids and are helping them to calm down from this sudden intrusion. Infront of me were three guards heading towards the kids. I took my gun and shot two of them and a knife to slice the throat of the third men.

Force-1 and Force-2 were doing a great job in the sidelines. In 5 minutes, the coast was clear with dead men and my team with few scratches and safe kids. I was about to order them to retreat, when a sudden pain near my right chest knocked the wind out of me. My knees started to buckle and I slid in to kneeling position pressing my hand on the wound. When I looked down, it was a gunshot. I searched for the source, a door is latched open from the underground. Shit.

We didn't think about this. I watched as three men with each holding a kid at gun point emerged from the door.

A guy with tattooed body, long brown wavy hair with piercing blue eyes narrowed his eyes whom I assume the leader threatened me "If you and your team leave now, these kids will survive or else I'll shoot them straight to their head. You'll have no time to save them". He laughed like a maniac and his threat sent chills down my spine. I shuddered but I didn't falter.

I'm loosing a lot of blood but I have to save those kids before anything happens to me. I don't want the other kids to get hurt if my team involves with me. So, I spoke to my team "Leave the Warehouse. Now". There were several disagreements in the line. "Silence. I'm the leader, do what I say. Get those kids back to where we planned." With that I focused my concentration on those three with kids.

Footsteps faded away as we wait in silence with my gun pointing at the leader.
____________________________________

Unknown POV:

As I was watching the scene all our team members scurried away from the warehouse and made their way to the van but I saw an officer in the warehouse on his knees. Why was he there alone? I thought. Then I saw three other guys with three kids in their hold.