CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Shocked

Liam POV:

It's been a week, after the mission and my discharge from the hospital. I have been told to stay on complete bed rest. Part of me is enjoying the medical off but another part of me is completely bored without doing anything useful. I missed hugging Kiara and playing with her. She is not allowed to come near me, as she practically jumped and bounced on me when I was discharged. Due to that my stitches opened but Adrien re-stitched them at home.

This past week, I spent some time knowing about James and he seemed to be a nice guy. When we got comfortable with each other, he asked for a favor.

"Liam, I need your help with something". He whispered nervously and started to squirm in his chair.

"Um..what is it?" I asked him unsure what he is about to say. His fidgeting doesn't ease my nerves.

He closed his eyes and a cute blush covered his cheeks. "I want to ask Adrien to go on a date with me". He quickly said and opened his eyes to see my reaction.

"I don't mind. I think you seemed to be good. Why are you asking this to me?" I asked him confused.

"I don't know how to ask him. What if he rejects me?" His voice cracks at that.

"Hey. You can't know that without asking him. I think he might accept."

"I don't know. Will you help me with this?" He asked hopefully.

I nodded my head and said, "I will make a plan for your date just text me when you are ready to take him out. I will explain the plan beforehand".

After that, we talked for a while and he left after some time.

Time to make a plan...

***

Adrien POV:

Liam is recovering quickly but I need to keep an eye on him. That boy can't sit still for 5 minutes. I have to tie him to the bed to make him rest.

But something is different in this home for the last few days. Like everybody is hiding something from me. I can't pinpoint what is it?. Even Kiara. Whenever she is alone with me and tries to say something, either one of my brothers will stop her and take her away from me.

I tried to eavesdrop but what can I say it is not my best try. They caught me each time whenever I tried to listen outside their room.

My thoughts were interrupted by Kiara strolling inside my bedroom with her both her hands holding something behind her back.

"What do you want baby?" I questioned her with a smile.

She shows me what she was hiding from me. She was holding clothes in her hand. It was a navy blue button-up shirt along with olive green pants with white check strips on them.

"Wear it" she commanded.

I raised my eyebrows at her. Bossy Kiara never ends well.

"Why baby? Whether we are going somewhere? I didn't know we were going out". I asked her in confusion.

She glares at me with her hands on her hips. "Don't talk, wear it".

"No baby, It's time for making dinner. I'll wear it tomorrow." I said after checking the time, it was 6 pm.

Her lips started to quiver and her eyes are wide as she glanced at me with her puppy dog eyes. She knows that I'll give in to that reaction.