The Supremes- Oneshot

Soooo this was inspired on what me and this lovely creator have made. Please do her challenges, it honestly pretty fun and would be cool, it has a prize as well! Here is her profile. Meva400
.
.
Now it was a normal day in the Hermitcraft server.. welllll until 4 unwanted people decided to come and ruin some lives for the day. First they had put baby zombies in Scars base which resulted him into going to the hub and asking the others to kill them. After they placed water EVERYWHERE on and in Tangos base. Later doing some pranks to the others until finally they had two more people to ruin.

The four ran up to a red cardigan wearing hermit. "Hey Griannnn." Sunny said in a sing-songy voice. "Uhhhh.. Hi?" Said hermit who just gave them questioning looks. The 4 soon got on their knees and started to chant. "Oh mighty supreme. This hermit, Grian Zelqua, is the new angst supreme." Grian had that expression where he didn't know what was going on and wanted this to be over.

"What does angst mean?" Grian questioned. "Angst - preferably sad things like depression (don't joke bout this people, this is also my definition of angst idk if it's true)" the four said together. "Excuse me?! I do not have depression." Grian stated but lied, tears swelling in his eyes as he clearly did not want to talk bout it. "Uhuh. Sure. But we praise you supreme." Moon said bowing once again. Grian started to cry and ran to the nearest hermit, which was the one they needed to "prank" last.

"I- uh who made you cry again?" Mumbo asked as he was tackled by a sobbing Grian. "StarMoonSunnyandPuppetaresayingthatihavedepressionandisthenewangstsupremeorsomethingandappearentlyangstmeansihavedepressionbutidontwanttogetintothatrightnowwwwwwwwmumboooootheirrrrtorturingmeeee." Grian talked fast and Mumbo only hear torture and depression. "Griannnn come backkkk supreme leaderrrr." Star yelled and soon they got up and went over to them. Mumbo pushed the crying hermit behind him and asked a very important question. "If Grian is the so called Angst supreme, who am I to you all?"

It took a minute for the misfits to decide. They talked about it for another minute or so and proudly cheered out, "you are the over protective brother/friend!! Or in this case... The fluff Supreme?" Mumbo scrunched up his nose as he knew what "fluff" meant. "I could be sad sometimes!" "Yes but you don't get emotionally sad like him." Puppet pointed out at the hermit who was still sobbing but falling asleep. "I- bye he needed his sleep and I need water. You 4 give me a headache." Mumbo said as he picked Grian up. "THATS WHAT OUR SUBSTITUTE TEACHER SAID IN LIKE 10 MINUTES!" Star yelled and they laughed uncontrollably.

After laughing they looked at eachother. Nodding. "Mumbo is definitely an older brother/friend to Grian." Sunny spoke crossing his arms. "Yup." Puppet agreed and hugged the sunshine. "Wanna make a new AU?" Moon asked, they all agreed and teleported back to their workspace for the book your all are reading now. (REALLY STAR? I DIDNT ACTUALLY THINK YOU WOULD BREAK THE FOURTH WALL!! -Sunny)
.
.
Hey. I actually didn't expect it to be long, but yes this was heavenly inspired by the short story me and Meva400 had created. welp that's all. We are finally done with our show and yay!!

Also this is for Star but she is to shy to ask. So apparently she is Both Non-Binary and Bisexual. She has a crush at school (UNDECIDED BUT IT FEELS LIKE IT) I mean she does as she thinks about her all the time and worries her. Her curbs has a fun personality and a scary personality aswell. They seem like a perfect fit.. but the problem is.. her curls has a crush on someone else and Star is currently disappointed in that. Any advice? (It's a girl not a boy)

Writers: Star
Editors: Moon

Words: 653