Chapter nine: Help (Y/n)

A sudden slam of wood on wood woke me up. I sit up and see Ronnie sprint into the bathroom. I sit up more and feel a blanket fall lower on my body. He was nice enough to give me a pillow and blanket.

I forget about that and run to the bathroom. Ronnie is close to a mental breakdown, I can see it on his face. His hands and clothing are covered in blood, he's trying so hard to get it off his hands.

"Ronnie? What happened? Are you ok?"

"I-I. I don't know" he's still trying to scrub his hands clean.

"Why are your hands covered in blood."

"Listen Y/n, I'm more terrified than you are! I don't know what happening to me!" He falls to the floor finally breaking down into tears. I feel so bad for him.

"What. Did. You. Do. I can't help if I don't know what's going on"

"I-I" Ronnie stutters but just can't get the words out of his mouth.

"Damn it Ronnie spit it out!"

"I JUST KILLED A FAMILY! I HAD NO CONTROL OVER WHAT I WAS DOING AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENING TO ME!"

He pulls his knees to his chest and cry's into his hands. I've seen this a couple times. It wasn't easy to fix them but it was possible.

"I know how to help you."

He looks up at me with hope in his eyes.
"You can really fix me?"

"Yes I can. It's....not easy. But it'll make you better. It'll fix your blood lust."

"I don't care if it's easy or not. I'll do whatever it takes to fix me." He stands up and looks at his semi-raw hands.

"It'll heal" I start to turn around to leave the bathroom. 

But before I can leave the room, he grabs my wrist and turns me around. Just as I'm about to say something, he wraps his arms around me and starts crying into my shoulder. I rub his back whilst hugging him in return.

"Thank you." I hear him whisper into my ear. Shivers went down my spine.

"Of course Ronnie"

He lets go of me and I leave the room so he can change. A few minutes later he walks into the living room.

"Hey uhh you want something to eat?"

"That would be great! Thank you"

He grabs a pan and some eggs out of his fridge and sets them on the counter. He's got an egg in his hand ready to crack it into the pan, before he could we heard a scream. We looked at each other for a few seconds before grabbing gear and running out the door.

There's a woman in the field running towards us with a large group of zombies chasing her. We sprint towards her and get ready for a fight.

I go to the woman to make sure she's ok. Then i tell her to go up a tree that was nearby.

I go to help Ronnie with the zombies.

(After fight)

Ronnie and I have cleaned out the zombies and are covered in zombie brains and blood. I can hear the girl run up to us.

"R-Ronnie?"

"Christina?"
(I don't think that's how you spell her name but I'm to lazy to look it up😭)

Hey guys! I've decided that Wednesdays will be the days I will post new chapters. Unless I have something going on that day. I'll try to get a chapter in every week. Hope you enjoy the book!